Good IT Consultancy firms

Dear All,I hope i am starting the thread in the correct section.I wish to know which are good non-indian IT consultancy firms.I wish to specifically know which provide IT strategy consulting.I can name a few like booz allen hamilton, deloitte and …

Dear All,I hope i am starting the thread in the correct section.I wish to know which are good non-indian IT consultancy firms.I wish to specifically know which provide IT strategy consulting.I can name a few like booz allen hamilton, deloitte and bearingPoint.But i wish to know about these firms who has been there and done that.If you can comment on these firms for IT strategy consulting and could some more as well.Location doesnt carry much importance here since most big consultancy firms have offices across the world.I have taken GMAT and wish to pursue career in IT consultancy post MBA.Some comment from the experts in this matter will really be helpful.P.S> There was a not-so-similar thread in alumni section so thought of starting a new one here. There it mostly related to indian schools and firms for MBA in system.BEst Regards,Maunang