Good Exec Programs

Guys, I have 7 years of IT experience. Currently working with Qualcomm India, Hyd from the past 1.5 years. Please suggest some good GMAT based Exec programs. I know ISB is the first thing that will come in your minds but suggest some other ex…

Guys,

I have 7 years of IT experience. Currently working with Qualcomm India, Hyd from the past 1.5 years. Please suggest some good GMAT based Exec programs. I know ISB is the first thing that will come in your minds but suggest some other exec programs (in IIMs including new ones).

And also what GMAT score would be required for these programs.

Thanks,
Gagan

@gagan404

Guys,I have 7 years of IT experience. Currently working with Qualcomm India, Hyd from the past 1.5 years. Please suggest some good GMAT based Exec programs. I know ISB is the first thing that will come in your minds but suggest some other exec programs (in IIMs including new ones).And also what GMAT score would be required for these programs.Thanks,Gagan

Hi Gagan,

You have decent work experience make it strong case by adding 700+ GMAT score and well focused application. You are at perfect stage of your career so I would suggest you to also do some brainstorming on your post MBA career goals, which sector are you targeting be specific on geographic region which will help to evaluate your profile. In India you can target some good programs like IIM A-PGPEX, IIMB-EPGP, XLRI, SPJAIN, Greatlakes, IIMC-PGPEX, IIM Shillong, Indore also offer executive programs for all these you need to target 700+ GMAT. These b-schools look for overall profile like academics, GMAT score, achievements at work place, awards and recognitions, extra curricular activities, leadership and team building skills and diverse profile. So focus on all these aspects along with GMAT.

Let me know if you have any questions...