Good CMAT colleges

Can anyone suggest me some good colleges which are taking admissions through CMAT this year???

Can anyone suggest me some good colleges which are taking admissions through CMAT this year???

Cmat has not released the list of colleges accepting it's score.
I know it sounds hilarious.....but its a SARKARI KAMKAJ.
It will be released in JAN after the registration process is over.
Many are planning not to go for it for the same reason, but from next year it will pick up as most govt colleges will have to switch to it compulsorily.

All da AICTE approved colleges will accept CMAT score... Apart frm IIM's.....

thank you... bt I guess applying for it is a better option... who knows any good college may also accept this score this year itself..

This is the list so far -

Goa Institute of Management (GIM)
K J Somaiyaa (PGDM-FS/PGDM-Retail only)
IFIM, Banglore
XISS
JBIMS (For OMS only)

However, people from AICTE say that there couldnt be any 'list'. All AICTE colleges will have to accpet CMAT score on way or another. The colleges who have gone ahead with admission process could not made to obey AICTE, because of delay in CMAT announcement.

Hope this helps.

Hi frenz,
GIM,Goa has already closed the registration process for the admission to mba/pgdm programme.
Does that mean who so ever did not fill the separate college forms of aicte approved college they will not be eligible to get admission ???

anyone able to download the admit card....????
i have been trying since d last 3 days.....n guess what the refresh itself when i clik download

Dear All,
There are a lot of confusions around CMAT, let me try and reduce them. CMAT being conducted by AICTE is just another test (as of now). Quite a few institutes have registered with AICTE to accept these scores and quite a few have not. This does not mean that you will not be able to get admission into the ones that have not.
Please check with the insititutes you want to get into if they accept CMAT scores.
I checked for a friend with Sri Balaji Society (BIMM,BIIB,BITM and BIMHRD Pune) and they said they are taking CMAT scores apart from CAT and MAT.

So all those who want to apply ... rush now.

Thanx 4 ur answer abt CMAT but It seems that u r student of BALAJI or passed out from that college. I think u r not aware of PAGALGUY RULES. Please dont advertise your college here on forums. No1 asked you about balaji.

" So all those who want to apply ... rush now. "

I LIKE THE LINE

NOTE:- MODERATOR,Please take note of this person, instead of suggesting colleges, he is branding his college.
Dear All,
There are a lot of confusions around CMAT, let me try and reduce them. CMAT being conducted by AICTE is just another test (as of now). Quite a few institutes have registered with AICTE to accept these scores and quite a few have not. This does not mean that you will not be able to get admission into the ones that have not.
Please check with the insititutes you want to get into if they accept CMAT scores.
I checked for a friend with Sri Balaji Society (BIMM,BIIB,BITM and BIMHRD Pune) and they said they are taking CMAT scores apart from CAT and MAT.

Pugs,
Here is link on aicte website for collges accepting CMAT
http://aicte-cmat.in/Documents/51.pdf
Can anyone suggest good ones in NCR

Dear All,

Thanx 4 ur answer abt CMAT but It seems that u r student of BALAJI or passed out from that college. I think u r not aware of PAGALGUY RULES. Please dont advertise your college here on forums. No1 asked you about balaji.

" So all those who want to apply ... rush now. "

I LIKE THE LINE

NOTE:- MODERATOR,Please take note of this person, instead of suggesting colleges, he is branding his college.

Appreciate your sincere reading and sensitivity for the message conveyed but would request to come up with a name so that one may address you by name.
Yes I am an alumnus of Balaji and put up the same example because that is the one I can do best (No point misguiding people when you know you can avoid it), the forum is about contributing and not showing heroics . Also if you read between the lines, I have stated: "...Please check with the insititutes you want to get into if they accept CMAT scores. ..." which does not indicate to any particular institute and I have quoted Balaji because I could easily get info from there. Did I even once promote, all i gave is info?
So please avoid these cheap popularity tactics.

REQUEST TO MODERATOR: I wouldn't mind being corrected in case I go wrong on policy matters.
Appreciate your sincere reading and sensitivity for the message conveyed but would request to come up with a name so that one may address you by name.
Yes I am an alumnus of Balaji and put up the same example because that is the one I can do best (No point misguiding people when you know you can avoid it), the forum is about contributing and not showing heroics . Also if you read between the lines, I have stated: "...Please check with the insititutes you want to get into if they accept CMAT scores. ..." which does not indicate to any particular institute and I have quoted Balaji because I could easily get info from there. Did I even once promote, all i gave is info?
So please avoid these cheap popularity tactics.

REQUEST TO MODERATOR: I wouldn't mind being corrected in case I go wrong on policy matters.

I have seen you in MAT thread then in CMAT now promoting Balaji colleges here also, why are you posting same thing everywhere? why not promote in it's thread rather than in a general thread. If you are genuinely helping others then first of all you would atleast mentioned the top colleges in CMAT after that promote your own college.
sfossy Says
I have seen you in MAT thread then in CMAT now promoting Balaji colleges here also, why are you posting same thing everywhere? why not promote in it's thread rather than in a general thread. If you are genuinely helping others then first of all you would atleast mentioned the top colleges in CMAT after that promote your own college.

Well I guess you have your promotion concepts all over the place. Request you to please visit the MAT thread, my post in question at the CMAT thread and all other threads and compare with my posts in the Balaji Thread at :
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/74932-balaji-institute-modern-management-bimm-36.html#post3237272

Probably that would make you understand what is promotion. In all other threads I have only stated that Balaji is an option or I have put it as an example.

I do not believe in the concept that so and so is a shit college but in the concept that so and so is a better option. Also if I had been going around promoting I would have also put up Balaji in my post at:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/our-announcements-suggestions-and-feedback/41219-introduce-yourself-ii-1430.html#post3237546

The only reason I do not mention other B-Schools is that I am not the one who can vouch for them, however I can vouch for Balaji. But again I do not go on saying in every thread Join Balaji ... Join Balaji ...

Guys understand these are responsible forums where people decide their future based on what is posted here, so I feel it is an equal responsibility not to post what you do not know as much as what you do. Moreover in none of my posts which are not in the Balaji thread have I been doing the promotion.

Request all to refrain from one on one conversations which are irrelevant to the purpose of the thread.

Also request Gaurav to be sightly more selective with the use of words while posting so that your statements dont indicate you as a promoter of your college. I understand that it is wasier to tell about college where you have studies but a good B-School student is always aware of the top B-Schools under exam which is accepted by his own B-School so atleast while suggesting, we should mention better options' names atleast not necessarily their detailed procedure which obviously you wont be aware of and hence no point in posting the same. :)

Let all of us now get back to the purpose of the thread of discussing CMAT Colleges.

Request all to refrain from one on one conversations which are irrelevant to the purpose of the thread.

Also request Gaurav to be sightly more selective with the use of words while posting so that your statements dont indicate you as a promoter of your college. I understand that it is wasier to tell about college where you have studies but a good B-School student is always aware of the top B-Schools under exam which is accepted by his own B-School so atleast while suggesting, we should mention better options' names atleast not necessarily their detailed procedure which obviously you wont be aware of and hence no point in posting the same. :)

Let all of us now get back to the purpose of the thread of discussing CMAT Colleges.

While I do not completely agree, but respect the moderator's interference and will keep it in mind.

But would still like to ask a question (the purpose is not to get an answer but just food for thought): How come misguiding ppl with jargon like ROI and PROMOTION is ethical and giving known info about an institute unethical?

I re-iterate that I will be additionally careful with my posts.

i've got my CMAT admit card printed........just wanted to ask what do they mean by bringning an attested copy of the admit card? plz help

hey i am going to give cmat 2012 bt..i had nt applied in any colleges...what can i do now???is their any chance??also...please...also tell me good colleges to apply..

No idea about the CMAT score. How can we apply? Many good colleges have closed the registration by now.

sonal mishra Says
hey i am going to give cmat 2012 bt..i had nt applied in any colleges...what can i do now???is their any chance??also...please...also tell me good colleges to apply..

Yes some colleges are still taking forms. Are you looking to apply in a certain area...? I mean is location a restriction?