Good B-Schools which can still be Applied now

Hi Friends, I’m new to Pagayguy, as an official member. So kindly forgive if I’m posting in an incorrect way. I need an urgent help. For the CAT this time, I had scored a decent percentile of 94.73 and for XAT, I’ve scored 89. I didn’t ge…

Hi Friends,

I'm new to Pagayguy, as an official member. So kindly forgive if I'm posting in an incorrect way.

I need an urgent help. For the CAT this time, I had scored a decent percentile of 94.73 and for XAT, I've scored 89. I didn't get any IIM calls, and after that, unfortunately due to some circumstances, I couldn't check out on any colleges in time. Only now, had I realized that the admission process for many major colleges are over.

But friends, could anyone help me by answering is there any major B-school left whose date of admission hasn't been over ? I know I'm too late and this may be a really stupid question to ask now.

But Please Help out if you can suggest any real worthy colleges that would be good for me to apply in now , (or that should I console myself to try again next time and be alert in applying in time). ??? . Please help !!!

(Got 2+ year work experience and presently working. Looking for a B school with good name).

Deepak, if you could, please give your views on how good you see these colleges are ( I mean are they like reasonably reputed top25 B schools ?) ? And also, could you kindly suggest which is the best among the 3 colleges you given in earlier comment ?

Thanks a lot.

Guys.. any more suggestions please.. ?

Hey friends

Please suggest me some institutions where applications are still open for full time MBA/ PGDM programmes?
CAT/XAT/CMAT