Good and Economical MBA

hi, guys i want a help. Can anyone list me some good business schools around the globe with the tuition fees at max $20K. I am an average not an extraordinary in terms of academic profile. I would really appreciate if someone recommends me so…

hi,

guys i want a help. Can anyone list me some good business schools around the globe with the tuition fees at max $20K. I am an average not an extraordinary in terms of academic profile. I would really appreciate if someone recommends me some good and economical MBA programmes.

hi,

guys i want a help. Can anyone list me some good business schools around the globe with the tuition fees at max $20K. I am an average not an extraordinary in terms of academic profile. I would really appreciate if someone recommends me some good and economical MBA programmes.

Do a Google search for B-schools in Australia and New Zealand, you'll get ample such schools within your budget. Also, visit your local IMS centre, where they will provide you detailed guidance on this matter.

how good are East Asian MBA's ? Are they of worth like the ones from UK and US?

i am not sure how good these colleges n australia and new zeland are in terms of getting a job and abt the citizenship process there ..
could u let me know more on this