Goizueta - Emory (2007) Interviews and Beyond

Hi all, I’m scheduled for an interview with Goizueta Business School - Emory University. Will be an in person interview during the MBA Tour in Bangalore on 03-Dec. Anyone else preparing for an Emory interview, lets sync up :slight_smile: My profil…

Hi all,
I'm scheduled for an interview with Goizueta Business School - Emory University. Will be an in person interview during the MBA Tour in Bangalore on 03-Dec.

Anyone else preparing for an Emory interview, lets sync up :)

My profile:
GMAT: 740
Work Exp: 3.5 years, IT
Submitted app: last day of R1 deadline

@mods: I'm aware of the thread that Akshat hosts here:)
Started this one specifically for "Interviews and Beyond"

I interviewed with them on Campus 2 days ago. Quite relaxed interview, the main thing they are looking for is the FIT. Whether it is the right school for you. Some other questions- background, team skills, example of a failure and setback. They are also very particular about the core values. Hope this helps.

Hi,
I also have an interview scheduled with Emory on 6th December in Mumbai.
My profile:
GMAT: 710
Work Exp: 2.5 years, IT
Submitted app: 3rd Oct

Hi all,
I'm scheduled for an interview with Goizueta Business School - Emory University. Will be an in person interview during the MBA Tour in Bangalore on 03-Dec.

Anyone else preparing for an Emory interview, lets sync up :)

My profile:
GMAT: 740
Work Exp: 3.5 years, IT
Submitted app: last day of R1 deadline

@mods: I'm aware of the thread that Akshat hosts here:)
Started this one specifically for "Interviews and Beyond"

Hi biztechie...

I have left u a pm .. please do reply.

Thanks

Manu

@bizTechie - kindly post ur experience here

Hi,
the interview was relaxed and conversational. Don't fret about it at all.
Expect standard questions.. no sudden surprises.

The interview was with the associate director of admissions. ATB to everyone interviewing with Emory.

Cheers
BT

Hi,
came back from my interview. it was absolutely chillaxed and standard questions :). so guys, dont fret at all. :thumbsup:

Any R1 applicant heard decisions yet ??
This never ending wait is getting to me :neutral:

Any R1 applicant heard decisions yet ??
This never ending wait is getting to me :neutral:

pateince buddy. the results are gonna be out on 1st Jan as per the website
amitnsitian Says
pateince buddy. the results are gonna be out on 1st Jan as per the website

Emory starts giving out decisions even before their deadlines.

Check out last year's decision dates : http://www.admissions411.com/unofficialstats.asp?s=Emory%20(Goizueta)&y;=2008

Anyway, gotta hang in till we hear anything 😃
Emory starts giving out decisions even before their deadlines.

Check out last year's decision dates : http://www.admissions411.com/unofficialstats.asp?s=Emory%20(Goizueta)&y;=2008

Anyway, gotta hang in till we hear anything :)

i know that mate 😃 even this year PG user razind has already been offered an admission but AFAIK, these are one off cases. As i mentioned it earlier also, that one of my acquitances has got thru Chicago GSB, kellogg and NYU stren whereas others have not heard from them or are waiting. it just depends on a case to case basis.

Hi All !
Just got my acceptance letter from Emory , along with a 100% tuition waiver scholarship

Cheers

- BT

Hey Congrats ...

Hi All !
Just got my acceptance letter from Emory , along with a 100% tuition waiver scholarship

Cheers

- BT
Hi All !

Cheers

- BT

congo dude !
Hi All !

Cheers

- BT

Hey Congrats Dude. All the best to you.

@ manu,amit,saurav: Thank you :)

Best wishes to everyone waiting for decisions from Goizueta.

@ manu,amit,saurav: Thank you :)

Best wishes to everyone waiting for decisions from Goizueta.

Hi Congrats to all who have secured admits. We will be creating a yahoo group for all applicants (you would recieve a communication from the admission committee ). Please join the same and have a chance to know your batchmates.

For all those who are still waiting, Emory has a rolling admissions. Therefore, the timing of the decision depends upon the batch your application was processed. Best of luck folks.

Akshat