Going to US for MBA in Fall 2006?

Hi Guys ! I have started a yahoo group *indians_goingtoUSAforMBA_in2006. * ** This group is meant to be a platform for interaction amongst Indians who are going to the US for the MBA starting in Fall 2006.This group would not only provide it…

Hi Guys !
I have started a yahoo group indians_goingtoUSAforMBA_in2006.

This group is meant to be a platform for interaction amongst Indians who are going to the US for the MBA starting in Fall 2006.This group would not only provide its members a chance to network with individuals with similar goals but would help the members discuss and resolve the issues facing them.

So come and join. Discuss your experiences !!

Hope to see u there !

cheers vipul

which school are you planning to attend?

would b joining univ of wisconsin-madison...
what about u ?

-vipul
Hi Guys !
This group is meant to be a platform for interaction amongst Indians who are going to the US for the MBA starting in Fall 2006.This group would not only provide its members a chance to network with individuals with similar goals but would help the members discuss and resolve the issues facing them.
Hope to see u there !
cheers vipul

Hi I would like to know mba in US/India which is good in todays situation. I prefer to study in India. Is there any other advantage in studying there? Please share with me.

micden
Hi Guys !
Hope to see u there !
cheers vipul

Hi Vipul,

Me too going to US this fall for MBA. (if I get the US visa ??: )
I'm going to Iowa-Tippie. (maybe SMU Cox not very sure).

Regards
Aditya