Goethe Business School University of Frankfurt am Main

Hi, Please feel free to post your questions and doubts regarding the GBS (Goethe Business School) FT MBA here, I(we) will try to answer your questions with regards the same. You can access the business school website(English) at Goethe Busi…

Hi,
Please feel free to post your questions and doubts regarding the GBS (Goethe Business School) FT MBA here, I(we) will try to answer your questions with regards the same.

You can access the business school website(English) at Goethe Business School - Home

cheers
Venkat

Hi,

I am planning to consider GBS in the 2010 Sept fall. I am aiming for Manheim also but I'm not sure about the quality of these institutes and their acceptance at the global level.

Can I compare GBS with University of Applies sceinces? If something like Pforzheim University that has a good ranking in Germany with a fees as low as 2500Euros can compete with the standards of GBS ?

I may not be asking such questions but there's very little data about these institutes on net and that makes me very curious about the performance of the institutes.

Also if you can tell me the average GMAT score that may be good enough for GBS and Manheim / Pforzheim? it'll be a great help!

Regards,

Hi,

I am planning to consider GBS in the 2010 Sept fall. I am aiming for Manheim also but I'm not sure about the quality of these institutes and their acceptance at the global level.

Can I compare GBS with University of Applies sceinces? If something like Pforzheim University that has a good ranking in Germany with a fees as low as 2500Euros can compete with the standards of GBS ?

I may not be asking such questions but there's very little data about these institutes on net and that makes me very curious about the performance of the institutes.

Also if you can tell me the average GMAT score that may be good enough for GBS and Manheim / Pforzheim? it'll be a great help!

Regards,

Hi,
I might not be able to tell much about Manheim however as of GBS I can give you one preliminary feedback,i.e it is a course with emphasis on leadership,hence it appeals as much to a 2-3 yrs kind of work ex as well as some one like me who has had about 10 years+ of work ex. I should be able to give you further answers once I reach GBS frankfurt ,however please send me specific questions.

More about me and my contact details

Thanks
Venkat

Thanks Venkat!

I'd definitely wait for you to go and give me an insight about the GBS once you have a good idea about it!

I would appreciate if you can share your experiences once you join there and you have enough time!

May I ask your GMAT score ? Looking forward to having a great interaction ....

Bharat
Find my profile here !

Hi added you to my linkedin as well.

Dear Venkat,
My name is Senthil, Iam really looking forward to pursue my MBA Fall 2011.
Iam having three years experience in IT industry working currently in an onsite project in germany. Iam yet to take GMAT. Iam developing my german skills...

Iam really curious to know about GBS Frankfurt. I did lot of research on GBS and came to know it has got the best research faculty for finance. Since Iam eager to switch my career from tech to finance, I want to ask
you few questions regarding this school.

--> Do you think it is easy for career switch in GBS given its huge research reputation in finance.

--> What is your general feeling about the school and professors, and placement scenario

It will be of great help if you can give an overall view about this school

Thanks,
Senthil

Does anyone know about the pforzheim university? How good is it for an MBA. The course fees is low but dont know about placements & other stuff. If any1 has any idea pls revert