Goethe Business School 2011

Hi, Is there anyone out there looking for doing his FT MBA from Goethe Business School for 2011-2012? Most likely I will be going for it, so all the like-minded folks let us be in touch.

Hi,

Is there anyone out there looking for doing his FT MBA from Goethe Business School for 2011-2012? Most likely I will be going for it, so all the like-minded folks let us be in touch.

Hi manabouttown, this sounds great! :cheerio:

My name is Tobias, I work for Goethe Business School. "Be Goethe" is our official pseudonym.

I recommend you also check our social media sites. I list them below. Many of our students and alumi are also on LinkedIn and Xing. I am sure you can easily find them there. Then it will be easy for you to connect to other Goethe students and alumni.

1. GBS @ Facebook
  2. GBS @ Twitter
  3. GBS @ YouTube
  4. GBS @ Mister Wong
  5. GBS @ Xing
  6. GBS RSS Feed

If you have any questions, let us know: [email protected].

Talk to you soon!

Tobias aka Be Goethe

Hey Tobias!
Good Job! and good to see you on Pagal Guy 😉

Cheers
Venkat

Hi Venkat! Good to hear from you! Well, I guess I don't have to tell you that Social Media is the way to go! We are trying, still on a smaller scale, but we are on it.

Have a nice weekend!

Hi Manabouttown,
I too got an admit and decided to join the Goethe MBA starting this fall. Have you also taken your stand on it? I also live in Bangalore.

Hi two the both of you.
I am an alumni of 2009 batch, feel free to drop me a mail in case you have some doubts and want some pre departure information
Good luck and have fun
Venkat

Sure Venkat, Thanks.

Welcome Guys!
:

I'm from current passing batch at GBS...and I'm looking forward to meet you all at House of Finance very soon....

Tobias glad to see you here :cheerio:
Bharat

Hi Tobias ,

What is the average GMAT Score which Goethe Business School Expects ? And how are the job prospects after a FT MBA from Goethe ?

Awaiting your reply.
Muthukumar.

Hi dindiz,

What is your email id ?

Thanks,
Muthukumar.V

Hi Bharat,

It would be good to contact you , if you can give me your email id.

Thanks
Muthukumar.V