How to know if i am waitlisted
Will the college send reject emails
I paid 25000 for the waitlist for BDA program. Still there is a bill item for the PGDM core program. So should i pay that to get its waitlist number.
Does being a CA qualify me for GIM’s Achiever’s Round?
GIM lists programme-specific achievements for the Achiever’s Round, and I think CA holders are mentioned. Does this apply to all programmes or only BIFS? And do I still need a CAT/XAT score?
Is it true GIM’s application fee goes up closer to the deadline?
GIM’s FAQ says early applications cost less, roughly half of what you pay on the last day. Is it worth applying now, before I even know my CAT score? Does applying early change anything else?
What is GAAT and when is it for the GIM Big Data Analytics programme?
I’m interested in PGDM-BDA. I see a GIM Analytics Aptitude Test mentioned — what does it cover and when is it?
GIM students — is the campus as peaceful as it looks, or is it isolating?
The campus looks beautiful in photos. But it’s away from Panaji. How does that feel day to day? Honest takes please.
Does GIM take the better of CAT and XAT scores?
I’m writing both CAT and XAT. Does GIM automatically use whichever score is better, or do I choose which one to submit in the form?
GIM total fee for 2027-29 — any idea yet?
I’ve seen roughly ₹21.45 lakh quoted for the previous batch. Has the 2027-29 fee been published?
GIM says no donation, reservation or management quota. Does that matter to you?
GIM states admission is purely merit-based. How much does a school’s admissions policy factor into your choice?