Gndu - mba

Hi Friends First of all sorry if this is not the right place to discuss this Guys if a person cannot move out of his hometown in Punjab due to family problems and lack of funds,then is GNDU an ok option for MBA? Regards

Hi Friends
First of all sorry if this is not the right place to discuss this
Guys if a person cannot move out of his hometown in Punjab due to family problems and lack of funds,then is GNDU an ok option for MBA?
Regards

Hi Friends
First of all sorry if this is not the right place to discuss this
Guys if a person cannot move out of his hometown in Punjab due to family problems and lack of funds,then is GNDU an ok option for MBA?
Regards

try searching this website for GNDU:-
http://www.pagalguy.com/1557219-post.html

i hope you will find relevant information.
try searching this website for GNDU:-
http://www.pagalguy.com/1557219-post.html

i hope you will find relevant information.

I tried the search feature but it wasn't of any help 😞
becool773 Says
I tried the search feature but it wasn't of any help :(

If a person cannot move out of Punjab and has financial constraints, then i agree that GNDU is an ok option to go for MBA. One of my acquaintances did her MBA from there.

Curriculum is decent enough but yes, placements wont be as rosy as in some of the other top B-Schools. However, if you are among toppers there, then you shall be able to get decently placed in companies whose scope is more concentrated in Punjab or for the roles in MNCs for Punjab area.

Hope this helps.
If a person cannot move out of Punjab and has financial constraints, then i agree that GNDU is an ok option to go for MBA. One of my acquaintances did her MBA from there.

Curriculum is decent enough but yes, placements wont be as rosy as in some of the other top B-Schools. However, if you are among toppers there, then you shall be able to get decently placed in companies whose scope is more concentrated in Punjab or for the roles in MNCs for Punjab area.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your reply.Last 2 questions do you about the fees structure?Any idea about the average packages?