GMATprep vs PowerPrep, accuracy

Hello, I know the PowerPrep is an older version of the GMATprep. However, are they both equally accurate? I have already given both the GMATprep tests (big mistake), so giving it again would probably not give me an accurate prediction. Wh…

Hello,
I know the PowerPrep is an older version of the GMATprep.
However, are they both equally accurate?

I have already given both the GMATprep tests (big mistake), so giving it again would probably not give me an accurate prediction. Which is why I need to give another test which will help me gauge me GMAT score as accurately as possible.

If the PowerPrep isn't as reliable as the GMATprep, could someone suggest some other test.

Thanks,
HH

shit,
me to mistook gmat prep for powwer prep
and finished my two test
now i need somethign else to test m yself finally any suggestion ??

shit,
me to mistook gmat prep for powwer prep
and finished my two test
now i need somethign else to test m yself finally any suggestion ??

hey dude .... download the GMATprep software frm mba.com ... u might get new set of qs ... they keep updating it ..... its a 20 MB file ....... atleast one GMATprep test shud b left fr few days b4 d-day .....

for othr practice tests .... u can try out princeton online tests .... they r avail if u get the key thrtu ne princeton book ..... the key can be used multiple times ..... kaplan is also gud but dont get disheartened if u get a low score in kaplan as the test is of a higher difficulty compared to the real gmat ......

Rock ON 😁

i dont trust the former (first) part of the post #3.
let me check it myself... i ll reply and confirm about it later.

i dont trust the former (first) part of the post #3.
let me check it myself... i ll reply and confirm about it later.

they do update it mate ... though wen ? u wud never know .......
Hello,
I know the PowerPrep is an older version of the GMATprep.
However, are they both equally accurate?

I have already given both the GMATprep tests (big mistake), so giving it again would probably not give me an accurate prediction. Which is why I need to give another test which will help me gauge me GMAT score as accurately as possible.

If the PowerPrep isn't as reliable as the GMATprep, could someone suggest some other test.

Thanks,
HH

Powerprep is very close to the GMATprep in almost all aspects except the UI(reading question\options\passages in powerprep is a pain, as the font is too damn big and need to keep on scrolling). As far as questions go, they are pretty much of the same difficulty level as in GMATprep.

You can also solve princeton CD, which I believe is a clooser representation of actual GMAT than Kaplan.
chango Says
they do update it mate ... though wen ? u wud never know .......

First time I have heard anything of this sort - can you please give me proof of it. I mean that it gets updated. When it gets updated doesn't hold that much importance if the first claim itself is dubious

Also - stop worrying about running out "real" test and all that razzmatazz. There are plenty to go around. Even the GMATPreps and Powerprep scores are skewed slightly if you have done the OG throrougly AND you take the test from the comfort of your home.

So just go ahead and take as many tests as possible.

Arun

Can somebody let me know...whr can I get hold of PowerPrep.
On mba.com all i can get is GMATPrep right?

Correct me if I am wrong.

refer to my posts on ''GMAT material thread'' ... not the one which is in my sign but the earlier ones ... i hv hardly posted there so u wont be having problems spotting those 😃

hi
can anybody plz elaborate the marking scheme of PowerPrep.
i gave a PowerPrep yesterday.but to my surprise found only 28 questions in quant and 30 q's in verbal in the review section.
Do they count the rest as the experimental ones.
i think the GPrep has a better scoring system....
I got a boldfaced CR in my PowerPrep.got too excited just at its sight...
spent a lot of time and effort solving it only to find no solution for it at the end...may be they didn't consider my efforts worth evaluating...??: