Gmat woes and anxiety

Gmat woes and anxiety This is post for all the students who has been feeling the same. I have been preparing for GMAT from last 3-4 months still ,I am not 100% confident of high results. I still feel the pressure when I sit for 3 and half ho…

Gmat woes and anxiety
This is post for all the students who has been feeling the same.
I have been preparing for GMAT from last 3-4 months still ,I am not 100% confident of high results.
I still feel the pressure when I sit for 3 and half hour sample test.I have gone through OG and many other books.
The major problem areas are
1)I have gone through lots through lots of SC instructions like misplace modifier, parallelism, pronoun reference error, verb tense error, Compare errors etc but still when real question comes I am unable to actually relate those theory to practical and sort things out.
I have to use my ears and intuition to get things right.
What am I missing? Lots of doubts revolve around when it come to long underlined parts.
How can one solve this?
2)In comprehension part, I am okay in most of the part but problems are
1)In one Princeton test I was not able to read all passage in time, so had to leave some questions. Passage seems to be too long for me. How can it be tackled.
2)In passage like this, I am bit confused
(Just an example)
A is thisA does this.Advantages of A is thisA can do this.(and last passage) B is similar to A in this way,B is superior than A.
What is this passage try to say?
About A or B?
Many such question ends up saying it is about Bso bit confused.
Math part
Some question has been easy but some question has been hard and I have no clue where to start from(sometime some solutions and time problems) and some seems to be too time conmusing for a gmat standard(how many prime number are there between 37 and 760?)
How to cope with it.
Data sufficiency-:I find it difficult especially concluding both can solve things or not especially in problem that requires to take sample data and conclude.
It gets too time consuming sometimes.
Finally, I get really pressurized sitting continuously for 3.5 hour long sample test(I know it is not a big problem),but how can we better cope with it and make full use of my brain?
Greatest one,because of all these I always feel I may end up with some
mediocre score
How can these problem be solved? I see lots of 700+ around here.Please help with suggestion from your experience

It is not that i dont study but still i cannot get every thing right.
Thank you