GMAT takers in August 2007

Hello guys, If anyone is planning to take GMAT in July/August 2007, Please let me know… We’ll do a combined prep… Regards Vinodh

Hello guys,

If anyone is planning to take GMAT in July/August 2007, Please let me know.. We'll do a combined prep...

Regards
Vinodh

hey dude planned to take up in july end but just brushng certain basics of quants and verbal using time cat material ....have to buy certain materials specified for gmat.....can u advice me what and all to buy

Hello guys,

If anyone is planning to take GMAT in July/August 2007, Please let me know.. We'll do a combined prep...

Regards
Vinodh

Hello vinod,
I am also planning for taking GMAT in aug/ septemeber, 2007 . I already prepared for CAT. So i wanna prepare only verbal part. I am from mumbai. If your are from mumbai pls let me know we can have combine prep. Also I need Kaplan premeier edition, Kaplan verbal workout, Kaplan GMAT 800 , OG 11. If any body want to sell out above books pls let me.

Regards
krishna

hi guys ,
me too planning to give gmat in july end.
but can you please tell me when universities ask for gmat score in the year for the first round.

if i want to join the university in january when should i be giving the GMAT exam...

pls reply

Hey,

I am also taking my GMAT in Aug...how do u plan to study together?

thanks
Atul

Hey,

I am also taking my GMAT in Aug...how do u plan to study together?

thanks
Atul

hey dude,
if you are from mumbai let me know We can meet and discuss . I am from mumbai and taking GMAT in aug 2007.

Regards
krishna

Hey Guys,

I am in Los Angeles..But still fine..We can come up with a plan and share our progress here..Here is what I would be using for prep..
OG, 1000 Series for CR, RC and SC..Let me know what you guys will be using for your prep . Then we'll come up with a plan..

Regards
Vinodh

hi frnds i also plan taking GMAT in august I am from Delhi need some quidance on prep material i hv just completed OG11

THANKS
RAMESH

hi guys ,
me too planning to give gmat in july end.
but can you please tell me when universities ask for gmat score in the year for the first round.

if i want to join the university in january when should i be giving the GMAT exam...

pls reply

Aug Sept is Just about the right time. Schools start accepting applications for Round1 by October. But if you plan to take it towards the end of the Sept, you should be ready with every other aspect, by the first week of Oct.

Try to take the test by the end of Aug, so that we have ample time for rest of the activities

Good luck.

well,
i am planning to take GMAT by august end or septempber first week. Gonna book the dates in a day or 2.

i had earlier sat with my friend while he was preparing fo GMAT. So i am kind of aware as to what it is abt and stuff...

Maybe here ( in thsi forum) , we all who are interested to take the GMAT by this time (say august first week) or so..can prepare together..... atleast we can keep the whole group in sync abt the progres in general and chart out a schedule which we will try to abide by...that makes it easy to discuss as well on the forum.....
what say guys...........................

Let's tame this thing.........:grab: :grab:

Hi

I am planning to re-take my GMAT around July end...Forming a group and working on preps will be helpful idea..

Those who wish to be in, copy the list and add your name in the end and paste it back in a new post. Sample names ( of course, those interested only) are added here.

1) ChivaS--> Second week of Aug , OK for combined work plan.
2) maverick_cool --> 1st week of Aug, OK for combined work plan.

End of the day, we will have a list of those, who wish to join in this GMAT (by the end of Aug07) guild.

Those who wish to be in, copy the list and add your name in the end and paste it back in a new post. Sample names ( of course, those interested only) are added here.

1. ChivaS : Second week of Aug , OK for combined work plan.
  2. maverick_cool : 1st week of Aug, OK for combined work plan.
  3. The River Card: July last week.

End of the day, we will have a list of those, who wish to join in this GMAT (by the end of Aug07) guild.

Just for reference

Hi Guys.

I am in for August First week, Guys from Bangalore taking GMAT this Aug-Sep pool in, we can even meet in person once we are started with this discussions.

Rock on !!!

hi guys

i m also planning to take gmat on this august.
and i am in gurgaon.

so anyone in gurg. or in ncr plz let me know . so that we can plan out the startegy for the next 3 months ....

siddharth

Originally Posted by ChivaS View Post

2. maverick_cool: 1st week of Aug, OK for combined work plan.
  4. ...sids: aug. 4th week

ChivaS Says
Those who wish to be in, copy the list and add your name in the end and paste it back in a new post. .

Umm, this will lead to quite a few posts that just say "I'm in" and I dont see any benefit of it.

A better solution is for those interested to PM Chivas about their interest in joining the group and he can update/edit 1 post like Iday is doing for the Admits wala thread.

All the best for your GMAT
Neo

Its great i am also in
plan to take GMAT august last week

well pretty kewl.........okkie so guess numbers will keep pouring in and we can get started... Am fom Bangalore......We can all meet up once in a while as well... but let's kind of chart out a plan and the junta sticks by it...( atelast we will get the motivation to stick to schedule when we know others are in par) .......Let me know if you guys are game...

Am planning to take in August last week. As suggested by Neo, maybe all the interested people can PM Chivas and maybe he can update the list.( Chivas ,hope you are game :angel: )

Well i just started with some ground work abt the materials to refer (askign frnds/reading from onlien forums).What i thought was the general opinion is :

OG 11 (full)
OG 10(SC only)
Manhattan SC
1000 Series(1000 CR, 1000SC, 1000 RC)
Princeton verbal work book
Kaplan verbal workout
800 series

Barrons and Kaplan GMAT (they were actually not recommended...)

Time frame required for preperation is something like 2-3 months....

The list so far is :

2. maverick_cool: 1st week of Aug, OK for combined work plan.
  4. ...sids: aug. 4th week
  5. kr_ramesh_kr (august last week)
  6. hmanoid_nero(august first week)
  7. sun_shines

That's all from my end.........