GMAT Takers in Ahmedabad

Hi, I’ve recently relocated to Ahmedabad and plan to take the GMAT in June 2010. This thread is to invite all from Ahmedabad who plan to take the GMAT anytime soon so that we can: 1) Find the best coaching centre 2) Form a study grou…

Hi,

I've recently relocated to Ahmedabad and plan to take the GMAT in June 2010.

This thread is to invite all from Ahmedabad who plan to take the GMAT anytime soon so that we can:
1) Find the best coaching centre
2) Form a study group
3) Share prep experiences

Anybody game?

Yep im from ahmedabad and i gave gmat this april.gotta a 750.did my course from this small place career achiever in vastrapur.

Finally a reply from somebody in Ahmedabad! Congrats on the score!

Is career achiever is good place to start with? Wouldn't have a lot of time to research the best way to prepare for the gmat as well as the admission process. So, I'm looking at a dependable place with through know-how and commitment towards students

see the thing is career achiever does not help u with admission processes.i joined it cus i needed to go once again thru the maths cus its been some time.the maths teacher is really nice.abt the english its kinda okay...but u kind of get an idea how to prepare.also they give u the books and go thru all the topics in like 2 months.later its abt tests...and they will give u some good stuff for practicing the online test.but to score high it would be how u go back home and practice.if u go thru the maths topics they teach there u'll do well.i scored a 99 percentile in math.english..well amount of practice depends abt ur state now and ur aptitude.lemme know if u need anything more.tc.

theres one more on CG road...i checked it out.spoke to the guy there.u can check it out.its called endeavour.but i cant vouch for the quality.and its more expensive too.so think abt it.

well, Tinkerbelle we are in the same boat.but i m planning to give it within 2 months.

Tell me if you want any soft copies of standardized materials.

Hi,

I've recently relocated to Ahmedabad and plan to take the GMAT in June 2010.

This thread is to invite all from Ahmedabad who plan to take the GMAT anytime soon so that we can:
1) Find the best coaching centre
2) Form a study group
3) Share prep experiences

Anybody game?

Hey!
Am planning to take the test sometime sep 09, am looking for a study group and classes too.. any luck with your search?

Is anyone going to be in Baroda during the end of this month? I am going to be there for a full week. So if you have any plans do let me know and we can sync up!

Arun

agagadsgadgdaghadhadh

u need 2 months to crack GMAT so i guess u can do it if u start now.career achiever is just next to the huge swaminarayan temple near vastrapur.its on the top floor of the shopping mall next to the temple.u wont miss it.and if ur good in english and need to polish the maths section..its the place cus the maths fellow is damn nice.also u wont have many ppl so it will be kind of a personal lecture for u.its around 9 grands.

hi there,
I am planning to give it in december to feb 2009-10 i hVE ALSO MOVED HERE WHICH SCHOOL ARE U TARGETING,
sincerely
nikhil shitut

we can form a discussion group I cannot join a class as I am working but would love to share my doubts with u guys

ya 9k is a lot..but i think if u just check it out they have a cheaper course but its of a shorter duration.just speak to the guy there, he'll sort it out.yup 750..really surprised me!!im trying for ISB rite now.more later as the applications open.

Hi Guys,

Even I am planning to appear for GMAT in June 2010 :-P. I am here in Ahmedabad for next 5-6 mnts and plan to join some good coaching center. I would be more than happy if GMAT aspirants can come togther and form some kinda study group which I belive is just gonna help us.

~Cheers

zicoreloaded Says
Yep im from ahmedabad and i gave gmat this april.gotta a 750.did my course from this small place career achiever in vastrapur.

congrates for scoring 750

i m from ahmedabad and planning to give gmat in august./
can u help me suggesting the study materials u hv gone through

hey there,
ya i first went thru all the topics in maths independently with the material given from the coaching.with english dint need much help.after that went thru official guide,kaplan,and nova.with english i tried sc's and cr's from manhattan cus i needed to increase my accuracy.
after around 2months like this,i started mock tests, paper based and then the computer one.
thats all i did.yeah but i practiced quite a lot.

Thanks a lot zicoreloaded, for sharing ur prep strategy:)

Gud to see lot of Puys frm Ahmedabad preparing for GMAT.

I'll be in Ahmedabad 4 d nxt 4-5 months.

I'm planning to give GMAT in Nov-Dec 2009.
I think we should form a study group and arrange a weekly or fortnightly meet-ups and discuss diff topics and strategy.

Wat say Puys ??

I am also in the same boat...would like to take the gmat around sept end/oct 1st week. Is there any study group around here?
Or any pvt gmat tutors ?

can u pls PM me the math tutors name ?

zicoreloaded Says
u need 2 months to crack GMAT so i guess u can do it if u start now.career achiever is just next to the huge swaminarayan temple near vastrapur.its on the top floor of the shopping mall next to the temple.u wont miss it.and if ur good in english and need to polish the maths section..its the place cus the maths fellow is damn nice.also u wont have many ppl so it will be kind of a personal lecture for u.its around 9 grands.