GMAT takers from Chennai

Hi,guys. I have finally come to Chennai. Any body interested in joint study ,discussions,material sharing for GMAT in Chennai? It will be mutually rewarding. I am working in MIOT hosp. can send a personal message to me or mail me at-- …

Hi,guys.
I have finally come to Chennai.
Any body interested in joint study ,discussions,material sharing for GMAT in Chennai?
It will be mutually rewarding.
I am working in MIOT hosp.
can send a personal message to me or mail me at--
thanks a lot.

Hi,
Iam Sriram... I have started preparing for GMAT as well. Am residing in chennai. I have plans to write GMAT in 2009 april.
My profile is B.E ( Computer Science) from St Joseph's college of engineering and wotking in Infosys Technologies Limited. Can you share your profile. We shall evolve a strategy to crack the GMAT

Hi,I am a surgeon (fresher) in MIot hospital,staying at Ramapuram.Even I plan to give GMAT around the same time.Yehhhh some strtegy needs to be worked out.Have u started preparing? coaching /tutions?

A surgeon taking up GMAT. Thats quite interesting. I have begun my preparations but not in full swing. I have started with Princeton Review. I am not goin to attend any tuition/coaching classes. 6+ months of preparation is sufficient enough to crack GMAT. What major are you planning to take in your MBA.

sriram_chaks Says
A surgeon taking up GMAT. Thats quite interesting. I have begun my preparations but not in full swing. I have started with Princeton Review. I am not goin to attend any tuition/coaching classes. 6+ months of preparation is sufficient enough to crack GMAT. What major are you planning to take in your MBA.

Healthcare AND finance.Business is a total new world for me,lets see how I can fare in GMAT.

Great... Are you planning to apply to the schoolsin the US or in India. I've heard that Duke has a great programme in healthcare management. How are your GMAT preparations coming along. I am planning to start it in the penultimate week of august.

hiii

me too frm chennai thinking of taking up Gmat around feb..but i have sum queries regarding Gmat.. i m in final year of graduation & preparing 4 CAT-08 .though i have minimal intension of joining a b-school thru cat as a frsher.

i wd lke 2 work 4 a couple of years b4 going 4 mba.

it wont be easy to score high in Gmat while slogging 10-12 hrs at office, so i want to take Gmat just after or b4 completion of my graduation. as i m in a pleasant flow 2wards my CAT prepartion,i cd give better in GMAT this season.

i checked out the sites but couldnt make out anything.

can anyone tell me am i eligible to take up gmat in final year of graduation??

thankss in advance

sriram_chaks Says
Great... Are you planning to apply to the schoolsin the US or in India. I've heard that Duke has a great programme in healthcare management. How are your GMAT preparations coming along. I am planning to start it in the penultimate week of august.

Only US schools.
Well .....thanks for the Dukes....advice,I will go through it.GMAT preparations have not started much...as of now collecting material and mentally readying myself to change from cushy medical carrier to the business world etc..
may b some time in october

Hello,
I am also from chennai and targetting GMAT by Feb 2009. I stay ver close to Miot hospital. I am located near DLF and have 5 years of IT experience.

Please do get in touch. Thanks Vikash

Hello,
I am also from chennai and targetting GMAT by Feb 2009. I stay ver close to Miot hospital. I am located near DLF and have 5 years of IT experience.

Please do get in touch. Thanks Vikash

Thats great.What's your strategy? self or coaching? All of us can share resources. Mail me at

surprised that out of thousands taking GMAT from Chennai only very few have responded.:sarcasm:
Any way ,september is going to bring few business school events to Banglore ....alas Chennai is not in the list....

Hi.. I am Arjun here. I am planning to give my GMAT by Nov end. I am also looking for GMAT study partners. I am stayin in t.nagar. Thought i am not stayin near MIOT, let me know if we could work something out. If interested, pls mail me

Hi Arjun,
This is Sriram and I am from kodambakkam. When are you planning to take your GMAT. Can you post your profile here.

Hi Sriram,

I am working in a IT MNC, with 3 yrs work ex currently. Planning to give gmat in november end .
wat s ur planned date for gmat.. u can also mail to my personal mail id i mentioned in my prev post.

Cheers,
Arjun

I am planning to take GMAT by april 2009. I am planning to for fall 2010 intake. I am the junior most in this thread( considering the number of persons posted in this thread). I am working for an Indian IT major for almost a year now. Considering the posts I've read. The books to be followed are
1. Princeton Review( good for starters)
2. Kaplan Premier guide and Kaplan 800
3. The Official guide( 11th edition)
4. The Official guide math and verbal review.
Please add the books that you plan to follow for your GMAT.

Thanks and Regards,
Sriram Chakravarthy

Hi Guys,

I am Guru having 1.4 years of exp in IT industry (Marketing). Planning to take up GMAT by JAN or FEB.

Heard 4GMAT has really good coaching centers. Me planning to join one of them early oct.

Please pass on your comments.. if you have any previous exp with 4GMAT classes?

d_arjunanand Says
Hi.. I am Arjun here. I am planning to give my GMAT by Nov end. I am also looking for GMAT study partners. I am stayin in t.nagar. Thought i am not stayin near MIOT, let me know if we could work something out. If interested, pls mail me

Good ,so oue head count is increasing.Surely all of us here in Chennai can work together.Arjun what's your plan about coaching? Myself is thinking of Manya abroad in T nagar. Any reviews?
I am planning to take GMAT by april 2009. I am planning to for fall 2010 intake. I am the junior most in this thread( considering the number of persons posted in this thread). I am working for an Indian IT major for almost a year now. Considering the posts I've read. The books to be followed are
1. Princeton Review( good for starters)
2. Kaplan Premier guide and Kaplan 800
3. The Official guide( 11th edition)
4. The Official guide math and verbal review.
Please add the books that you plan to follow for your GMAT.

Thanks and Regards,
Sriram Chakravarthy

Hi Sriram..

I also want to join you for taking the test in April 2009.

I'm also thinking of joining a coaching centre in Nov.

Can you please suggest which coaching centre,near to Thiruvanmiyur area, will be a good option.Please list the coaching centre timings also if possible.Many thanks in advance.

Hi vino,
At last I have found a company..I have commenced my preparations and I have started with Kaplan Premier Program. I am not planning to join any coaching centers. We will plan and study together. Please refrain from posting your mail ids in public forums as it is against forum rules. If you want to send your mail ids, PM the ids....