Gmat Study materials

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am planning to take gmat exam in coming months…basically i have 3 years of exp in telecom and planning to apply for executive mba for clgs like isb,great lakes,soil in sep 2013…pls guide me what is best time…

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to take gmat exam in coming months....basically i have 3 years of exp in telecom and planning to apply for executive mba for clgs like isb,great lakes,soil in sep 2013...pls guide me what is best time to take exam...and what materials I should buy for stydying.....

hi coolknhot are u from bangalore ?

no i am from delhi.....

@coolknhot, The best way to find the answers would be browse around the existing posts for tips on GMAT preps. I believe most of the puys prefer somewhere between Apr-June ( if the target is R1). However, depending upon work and personal commitments its totally up to you.

@mauryan thanks mauryan..

Can someone please let me know a comprehensive set of books that I will need my GMAT prep ?

I am looking to download e-versions and buy the hardbacks so that I could easily refer them at my ease. (I am based out of Pune - So if you guys know of any outlet (xerox outlets) where I can buy the expensive material at a lower price, please let me know)