GMAT Study group SINGAPORE

Hi gUys, Any one interested in forming a GMAT study group in Singapore, pls ping me… I have already given the GMAT once last year with 710 but intend to retake and get 760++…so hoping to meet people who are aiming for such score to s…

Hi gUys,

Any one interested in forming a GMAT study group in Singapore, pls ping me..

I have already given the GMAT once last year with 710 but intend to retake and get 760++...so hoping to meet people who are aiming for such score to study together..pls PM me if anyone is interested..:clap:

thanks.

Hi,

Congrates for good score & best luck for next attempt. I am new member in this forum & the information shared is really valuable. I am currently in S'pore and planning to take gmat in summer. Your suggestions for starters would be valuable..

Cheers!!!
-Vaibhav

Hi gUys,

I have already given the GMAT once last year with 710 but intend to retake and get 760++...so hoping to meet people who are aiming for such score to study together..pls PM me if anyone is interested..:clap:

thanks.

Hi dandydude, Me too in singapore. Gave my GMAT last week and got 730. 20 less than what i wanted, but i still think its ok. I had also once wanted to be a brain surgeon, but that too didn't happen

Are you really sure that you want to retake the GMAT despite getting 710? You need to think whether spending time and money to get the extra 40 points is worth it. GMAT is only part of the equation. A very good GMAT and a lousy profile will not help you much. I assume that after giving GMAT this year you will be targetting 2011 admissions. If thats the case why not take up some activities that will sufficiently complement your profile? You need to show the adcoms that you are a well rounded individual and not just a bookish person.

710 GMAT score is above the average for NUS/NTU and also INSEAD. Ditto for most UK biz schools (not sure about LBS) I'm not too sure about ISBs average GMAT, but a friend of mine got through in ISB in 2008 with a score of 700. His profile was 5 yrs IT and less than one year in a manufacturing plant. His past acads were nothing to shout about, but he had good variety of extra curriculars.

Oh and he did give me an advice not to look down on NUS. He rated it as good or evn better than ISB for the overall MBA experience. Its got a good brand name too. The only thing that it lacks is a good placement record. But if you are looking for a job, a career counsellor or a placement agency would be a cheaper alternative.

Anyway do tell us why you think another 50 points would make a further difference.

Hello Folks !
Could you please share your GMAT study material with me. I tried twice in GMAT but scored 450+. Need your valuable advise to lay the foundation strong.

Regards
AT

Hi gUys,

thanks.

Hi there!
I am currently in Singapore, aiming to take the GMAT around July/ August. This will be my first attempt. Would be great to have a study group/ partner to share strategies and keep focus, not just for the GMAT but the overall b-school application process.
Shout out to me at and we can figure out a good way to make this happen.
Cheers,
Amanda
Hello Folks !
Could you please share your GMAT study material with me. I tried twice in GMAT but scored 450+. Need your valuable advise to lay the foundation strong.

Regards
AT

Thiru,
Not sure what your are expecting. You can check out beatthegmat.com for basic resources. Books will be Official guides which u can get at book stores.

ATB!

Group still active in Singapore?...I am also willing to appear for GMAT in next couple of months.

Hi all,

Whether a group has been formed so far? If yes , please share. Interested in discussing weak areas on verbal section.

Cheers
AK

Count me in guys.. Lets catch up one of the weekends and get get cracking on the prep!!!

Guys,

Count me in for GMAT Study Group at SGP. Let me know which lib or venue to meet up. lets share our tips to make a good score.

Regards,
Ali

Hey Guys,
is the grp already existing? i have already taken my GMAT and scored 650. want to give it one more try.
Is the grp already existing for the moment. can you please share the details with me.

i have most of the material concerning GMAT.
thnks.

Hi Guys,

Is the study group already rolling here in Singapore?

I am a first time gmat taker and would appreciate any valuable advice and strategies.

Hello

Any fellow GMAT takers in 2011 want to form study group here in Singapore? I stay in east side and work full time. Email me at [email protected].

Hii, If the group is active or new people want to join ..pl let me know ...for a group study in singapore..planning to crack exam soon..

hi umangnaik29, how u wish to go ahead with group..

Thanks rupsam for your reply. I have sent you a PM.

Hi Puys,

Manhattan Review GMAT course is on sale for $299 at Gilt City. FYI.

Hi All,

looking for some people to form GMAT study group in Singapore.
Please Pm me or reply here.

😃

hlo

GMAT OG 2021 official guide Ebook @250 rs or 4usd Dm me on telegram (user name @gmatiseas