GMAT Study Group - San Jose/ Fremont, CA

Hey Peeps, I have been away too long… :). But since I took a GMAT date for end of June… I have started getting really nervous and getting back to this forum just makes me believe I aint alone!! :satisfie: I am working in San Jose, CA …

Hey Peeps,

I have been away too long.. :). But since I took a GMAT date for end of June.. I have started getting really nervous and getting back to this forum just makes me believe I aint alone!! :satisfie:

I am working in San Jose, CA and living in Fremont.. Are there any MBA aspirants/ GMAT takers in this area? I just need to form a group so that we can exchange notes and pace our studies.. Cos jus biting my nails aint helping!!!

Geetu

wow!
an international PG GMAT study group!
looking forward to see how many turns up here. 😉
BTW, do you desperately seek a local study partner?
...think you should try other/American forums.

or if you just want to participate here and kill loneliness, try Indian regional thread from where you belong (eg. Mumbai/Pune)

Hi, I am planning to take GMAT in July first/second week, though I haven't yet booked for the same, but i am certain that it will be July. Have started studying for few hours on the weekends. This is my second attempt though, last time i scored 690 and it was last october.... Giving my best shots again.

Cheers
Anil

Hi, I am planning to take GMAT in July first/second week, though I haven't yet booked for the same, but i am certain that it will be July. Have started studying for few hours on the weekends. This is my second attempt though, last time i scored 690 and it was last october.... Giving my best shots again.

Cheers
Anil

yippeee.. i found someone!!!

hey anil, pm me ur yahoo or gmail contact. lets chat 😃

Hi,

I am appearing for gmat in july end.
So you can include me in the discussions

Hi,

I am appearing for gmat in july end.
So you can include me in the discussions

Sure.. but this thread was specifically for people in the PST time zone.. 😃 We havent started havin any discussions yet tho! 😃
geetu Says
Sure.. but this thread was specifically for people in the PST time zone.. 😃 We havent started havin any discussions yet tho! :-)

San Diego , Planning for gmat on july last week..

I'm from Louisiana and you can count me in! PM me with details! I'm planning to give it by the 1st week of August.

three years .. and my first thread on PG! hehe..
Hi Guys.. Good to see people here.. umm.. dont really have a plan about how to take this forward.. i was jus looking for people in this area I could discuss my prep with!

My GMAT date is June 29 and I am not sure if I am prepared for it 😞 I may contemplate post poning.. but right now.. jus brushing my verbal skills from Manhattan.

Hello folks,

I am in San Diego, CA.
I would like to chat/meet (study group) who is the same boat(GMAT)

hey geetu,

i am also preparing for GMAt and i am residing in Bay Area ( Sunnyvale). I am yst to take my GMAT date but will be taking it for early August. How are your studies going?

Are there othere poeple in this area who are also preparing for the GMAT??

Hey Guys,

thanks for all the responses.. the prep is kinda ok.. 😃 but loads to do.. gonna take my FIRST full length test this weekend.

Have joined a gmat google group.. [email protected] for general gyaan sharing and everything.. You all can join it too... Plus attended a trial session by Manhattan GMAT.. was good.. Hv posted the gyaan on the group..

You can ping me on yahoo.. am generally online during the day

Cheers,
Geetu

P.S: Mods, not sure if i cud post a group address here.. you could snip it.. if i violated a rule..

Full length Test - Bay Area

Hey All,

TestPundit -- Intensive GMAT Prep Course for High Scores is offering a free diagnostic test and review. The test is at ICC Milipitas and you can select a date as per your convenience too.

Regs,
Geetu

Hi

I am in Novato, south of SFO....will be preparing for GMAT.....pm me for anything u need...

Hey Peeps,

I have been away too long.. :). But since I took a GMAT date for end of June.. I have started getting really nervous and getting back to this forum just makes me believe I aint alone!! :satisfie:

I am working in San Jose, CA and living in Fremont.. Are there any MBA aspirants/ GMAT takers in this area? I just need to form a group so that we can exchange notes and pace our studies.. Cos jus biting my nails aint helping!!!

Geetu

Hi Geetu, still looking for study buddy? I'm planning to take the test in a month. Lemme know if you'd be interested in a chat.

Cheers
Anil

Hi Anil, I'm planning to take the test in a month or so. If you are still looking for a study partner, let me know.

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum. Anyone taking the test in August and looking for group study in Fremont, please let me know.
Thx

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this but I am also planning on taking the GMAT in August. I am completely freaking out as I am not strong in Quant and have to raise my quant percentile. If there is a study group taking place in the area, please do let me know.
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this but I am also planning on taking the GMAT in August. I am completely freaking out as I am not strong in Quant and have to raise my quant percentile. If there is a study group taking place in the area, please do let me know.

Hi, ping me if you are interested in forming a group to meet in Fremont and take it from there.
Thx
sgd07