Gmat Study Group in Noida

Hi Puys, I am looking for serious aspirants for Gmat who are looking to score more than 700 and would appear for Gmat in this june or july . My Brief profile : Working in Ersnt and Young in Management Consulting for the last 2 year…

Hi Puys,

I am looking for serious aspirants for Gmat who are looking to score more than 700 and would appear for Gmat in this june or july .

My Brief profile :

Working in Ersnt and Young in Management Consulting for the last 2 years .

Total experience of 3 years .

I have done Masters in Finance which is equivalent to MS ( Finance ) internationally.

We are a group of 2 as of now . And i would like to keep the group small ( 6 -8 ) with complementary strengths and focussed one .

Please mention your background in detail ,when are you planning to giv Gmat and where do u stay in Delhi/NCR .

Cheers :)

Hi,

I would like to join the group but I have recently started my preparations.
I am planning to appear for GMAT in August.

I am working in an I.T Firm in Noida and have 3.5 Years of experience.
Looking only for 700+ score ...
Do lemme know how are your preparations going and reached what stage ?

Hi,

I would like to join the group but I have recently started my preparations.
I am planning to appear for GMAT in August.

I am working in an I.T Firm in Noida and have 3.5 Years of experience.
Looking only for 700+ score ...
Do lemme know how are your preparations going and reached what stage ?

Hi,

I have not started the preparations as of now. But i am focusing to give my GMAT by end of september. I need support and guidance to get 700+ score. Please let me know if i can join you guys
Profile:
I am currently working with an IT firm in noida. I have close to 5 years of Work-Ex

Hi,

Where do you stay in Noida ?
If we stay close by, we can start the preparations together.

Hi
I live in Delhi and working in greater noida. I am also giving the exam in end of july. Can you tell me how are you planning to prepare for the IR/AWA section?

thanks

Hi Vibhu,

I have just started the preparation for Verbal- SC with Manhattan SC.
Have not thought about the IR/AWA section yet :grin::grin:..

Have you prepared the verbal part ?

Hi Vibhu,

I have just started the preparation for Verbal- SC with Manhattan SC.
Have not thought about the IR/AWA section yet :grin::grin:..

Have you prepared the verbal part ?

Not prepared at all yet, really worried 😞
and concerned about the IR part, so want to know what to do or what others are doing for it

hi, I am planning to take Gmat in september , I live in Noida sector 62 and work in software company.
Do contact me.

Hey Spidervin

Even i wanna give my gmat in september. I stay in sec 61 noida. Call me on .

Hi guys.. I would also like to include myself in ur GMAT study Grp.. I live in Noida Sec 62.. and currently working in delhi in a PSU... I am targeting for GMAT in the month of SEP/OCT...and till now I have not started my preps...though I have ordered OG 13 to start with...lets meet and discuss....

9711901753 is where u guys can reach me.

Hi ALl Please contact me too i am IT professional working CSC sec 62 with 3 years of WE

My cell number is 9582474455. Have joined ******** and looking to give GMAt in sep