GMAT study group in Kochi

Hi, All the GMAT aspirants in kochi who want to crack the GMAT, Pls join this thread. ::

Hi,
All the GMAT aspirants in kochi who want to crack the GMAT, Pls join this thread.

hey .. is this still open.. ???

yea ..this is open for u....r u from cochin!!!!

You might find some current active members on this thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pg-cochin-thread-for-the-lack-of-a-better-title-25008878

bhagathg Says
yea ..this is open for u....r u from cochin!!!!

Hi bhagathg,,

me in cochin..

I am IIM(Indian IT male) almost 6 yrs exp .. wrote GMAT once and got screwed .. 660.. planning to try again .. god save me.. me planning to write somewhere arounf nov-..

can u plug in some of ur info.. when r u planning to write.. mode of prep ..etc etc

Hi ajith,

happy to see u here buddy...atleast i heard one guy whoz prep'ng for GMAT in cochin..hehehe..

Anywayz myself too from an IT back ground with 2yrs exp...yet to give GMAT ..planning anywhere btw Oct and Dec this year.(depends upon my prep)...
I just started collecting some prep buks...got a new 12 OG and ordered for Manhattan...
seriously doubting whether to go for classroom prep in cochin...
I would be happy if u can guide me abt how to prepare and stuff like

Have send u a PM.. call me in that num..lets discuss and see whether we can .. or give me ur num.. i can give u a call ..lets meet and see if we can work together

cheers ..

Hi ajith,

happy to see u here buddy...atleast i heard one guy whoz prep'ng for GMAT in cochin..hehehe..

Anywayz myself too from an IT back ground with 2yrs exp...yet to give GMAT ..planning anywhere btw Oct and Dec this year.(depends upon my prep)...
I just started collecting some prep buks...got a new 12 OG and ordered for Manhattan...
seriously doubting whether to go for classroom prep in cochin...
I would be happy if u can guide me abt how to prepare and stuff like
HI All,

Looking 4 a GMAT study partner from Cochin.
If any one please shoot a message 2 maryavj at the rate hotmail dot com.
Thanks,
Tulip

hey tulip,

Im also in cochin. Planning to prepare GMAT would also like a study partner

Regards,

Maarickar

hey, i am an IT professional workin in kochi.. i wanted to knw abt the Carreer launcher coachin center here in kochi...how is the GMAT coachin they offer?...and are there any better coachin centers available in kochi..

Anyone still out there who is interested for combined studies ?