GMAT Study group in Jaipur

Anybody there interested in combined studies for Gmat in Jaipur :: rajasthan?

Anybody there interested in combined studies for Gmat in Jaipur rajasthan?

yes, I'm in 4 it..
n can u plz help me with some good GMAT training institutes in Jaipur.....

Dont have much idea about d institutes but we can study.if u cud give me ur mail ID or number we can get in touch.BTW when do u plan to take GMAT?

@ruchi
HI
i am planning to give gmat in july. i have started my preparation with OG 12 and Manhattan SC. Going through the forum posts, i came to know that about 2-3 months are enough for the studies. For verbal -official guide, manhattan SC, powerscore CR Bible and Kaplan 800 would be enough. For quant - cat material would be enough. When do you plan to write GMAT?

hi friends .. i am new to pagalguys.. i am planning to take GMAT in sept 2010.. i am from JAIPUR.. looking for a group to discuss gmat prep.... I am strong in quant section.. i have almost completed manhattan SC.. doing 1000 SC series.. also doing ETS module for RC....

vaibhav@tech Says
hi friends .. i am new to pagalguys.. i am planning to take GMAT in sept 2010.. i am from JAIPUR.. looking for a group to discuss gmat prep.... I am strong in quant section.. i have almost completed manhattan SC.. doing 1000 SC series.. also doing ETS module for RC....

Hi
I gave 1st practice test from GMATprep and got a score of 700.
Q49 - 9 wrong
V36 - 12 Wrong.
@ Vaibahv
Can u throw soe light on ETS module.. Is it Official Guide?
Hi
I gave 1st practice test from GMATprep today and got a score of 700.
Q49 - 9 wrong
V36 - 12 Wrong.

@ Vaibahv
Can u throw soe light on ETS module.. Is it Official Guide?

@gmatjuly2010

thats a good score...

well ETS is publication of Educational Training Services, A Division of MLI Consulting, Inc.this module contain everything what is required to crack RC...its 150 pages module... its not an official guide.. but i found it good..

hey what all books you have completed...??
and as your username suggests will you take GMAT in july???

hi all,

I would like to study in a group for preparation of GMAT. As of now i hvnt jioned any institue coz i have prepared last year for CAT and i thought i can prepare myself this time. I am good @ quants & DI.
Interested one mail me on:

Thanks
Abhishek Shukla

Please don't post phone no. and em,ail id on the forum. Its against the rules of the forum.Kindly snip the phone no and email id.

hi all,

I would like to study in a group for preparation of GMAT. As of now i hvnt jioned any institue coz i have prepared last year for CAT and i thought i can prepare myself this time. I am good @ quants & DI.
Interested one mail me on: ****

Thanks
Abhishek Shukla