GMAT Study Group Hyderabad..!!

Hey Everybody…!! I saw the other Study Group post but most of the puys on that post were already attending one or the another coaching classes. I was trying to find a study group where we could meet once in a while and clarify our doubt…

Hey Everybody..!!

I saw the other Study Group post but most of the puys on that post were already attending one or the another coaching classes.

I was trying to find a study group where we could meet once in a while and clarify our doubts on all the GMAT related topics.

I gave my GMAT last year and scored an OK 680 (Q-51/V-30)... I intend to give my GMAT again this year.
Got admissions to some pretty good colleges but had to let them go because of the finances.
I will share all my experiences about the GMAT.. Application process.. Essays... Interviews.. et al..

I personally feel that instead of going for coaching, attending such meets can be more helpful.
Maybe the puys attending classes can also join the group so that we can have a different prespective on things too.

Please let me know if anybody is interested to be part of such a group.

We can..and together we will do it...!!

All the best to Everybody..

Cherios,
Nikhil

Nikhil,

we initiated a thread already for hyd gmat puys..and yeah we plan to meet up this weekend.

plz close this thread and post the link here

Thanks
Neo