GMAT study group Gurgaon for Dec '08

hi, I am looking for a study group to prepare for GMAT in Dec '08. The group members should be ready to meet once in a week at some place in Gurgaon. The group will decide on a common strategy to crack GMAT and have a weekly schedule. Need o…

hi,

I am looking for a study group to prepare for GMAT in Dec '08. The group members should be ready to meet once in a week at some place in Gurgaon. The group will decide on a common strategy to crack GMAT and have a weekly schedule. Need only dedicated members.

Thanks!
Tapas

want to get an early start and start form this week. Im giving mine on sept. 14th. from gurgaon too. was looking for study mates.

hi ... I am in Gurgaon and am keen on joining up with someone / more people writing GMAT in September / October 08.... please write back / PM

Hi I may join in, please let me know your details

hi,

I am looking for a study group to prepare for GMAT in Dec '08. The group members should be ready to meet once in a week at some place in Gurgaon. The group will decide on a common strategy to crack GMAT and have a weekly schedule. Need only dedicated members.

Thanks!
Tapas
harshg Says
hi ... I am in Gurgaon and am keen on joining up with someone / more people writing GMAT in September / October 08.... please write back / PM

I am too targeting for Sep end / first week of Oct, gave once scored 650, want to target 720+, looking for someone so that enthu is maintained...new bie to pagalguy....let me know how to contact you...

Hi,
Is the group still there? Im also in ggn ....
Want to start preparation for Nov-08 though ...

yep !! the group is on -- personal message me ; left click on my profile and send me the your number

Hi Harsh

I have PMed you my mail ID.

Let me know what is the progress/status of GMAT preparation of the group and how can I join you guys.

- Ashish

Hi,

I am from gurgaon planning to take the GMAT in April this year. Anyone interested in meeting up from Gurgaon please let me know.

Hey there,:detective:

I know about Kaplan Learning Center in Gurgaon for GMAT/GRE/TOFEL preparation.
My brother took GMAT through them and they have pretty good original Kaplan imported material with a lot of CAT's for self-assestment. Kaplan is a US company which is into test preparation for the last 80 years.

Address:
Kaplan Learning Center
C 1/B , Old DLF Colony,
Sector 14, Gurgaon
Ph No. 0124-4080080-85

I hope this information will help you.

Hey there,:detective:

I know about Kaplan Learning Center in Gurgaon for GMAT/GRE/TOFEL preparation.
My brother took GMAT through them and they have pretty good original Kaplan imported material with a lot of CAT's for self-assestment. Kaplan is a US company which is into test preparation for the last 80 years.

Address:
Kaplan Learning Center
C 1/B , Old DLF Colony,
Sector 14, Gurgaon
Ph No. 0124-4080080-85

I hope this information will help you.

Hi,

Could you let us know a little about your brothers background and the scores he got.

Regards,
Pooja