GMAT Study Group - Chennai 2013

Hi, I am planning to give GMAT mid of this year. Yet to start my preparations. I am looking for a study partner in chn.

Hi,

I am planning to give GMAT mid of this year. Yet to start my preparations. I am looking for a study partner in chn.

Hey!

I have started my preparation a week ago.I scheduled my exam on june 20th :)

Are you from chennai ? You can reach me at [email protected]
@-A Are you from chennai ? You can reach me at [email protected]

Hi.. I am from chennai... looking for a study group....

Can anyone tell me a good training center for gmat in chennai ?. I'm planning to take by june..Already started preparation with some standard books..Wanna boost my motivation and study further to get a good score

@Ishchn Im planning to take second attempt in July......Let me know anyone interested...
@arunss90 - you have ********, ims, 4gmat, etc...
@clear_gmat hi.... I am also planning to take up in july.... wer r u from chennai?

hello all!! even am planning to give my exam in the middle of june!!... i am from chennai too (Ashok nagar)

I'm planning to join 4gmat weekend class..can someone tell me about the institute..worth joining? @Raghavchennai wat does ur ********** mean ? :P

Hi Guys !

I apologize in advance if Im not supposed to post the below on this thread. But Im new to pg and not really sure about the rules. I have some GMAT study material i wish to dispose
. Please shoot me a pm for details.

All the best for GMAT :D
hi all..
I'm planning to join 4gmat weekend class..can someone tell me about the institute? Is it good joining there..pls don say self-study is best..I already gave it a thought and decided to join class

@arunss90 I had mentioned a name of institute which should not be discussed in the forum i guess
@-A Are yo doing self-study?
@Raghavchennai Then better send the institute name to my mail address [email protected]
Hi all, I am bit confused with the CR question I read in a forum
The question is

"A recent study has found that aerobic exercising is the best bet to reduce fat compared to resistive training. A research center X had done a head-to-head comparison on aerobic training, resistive training, combo of both and found that
aerobic exercising is the most efficient and effective way to reduce one's belly fat. Aerobic exercise reduce 70% more calories compared to resistance training.

Which of the following if true, weakens the argument?

A. Pilates training, if done for regularly for 6 months can be more effective than the aerobic training

B. Aerobic exercise, if done without proper training can lead to injuries in neck and back bone.

C. 70 % of the people who reduce fat by aerobic training have gained weight in the next 6 months

D. Aerobic training if not combined with resistive training can reduce the muscle's strength.

E. Research center X's study has not been verified independently. Although, the sample were from diverse communities, the total number of people were not enough to draw a conclusion
"

The answer is A. I'm confused why not E. What if the research center study is flawed.

@Raghavchennai. I am interested in study group. Let me know your email id.
@Ishchn My email Is [email protected]