GMAT study group Chandigarh

Hi, Those of us in Chandigarh planning to take the GMAT…let’s share our resources/strategies and test prep tips to keep us motivated. I’m planning to take the exam in August…have started the prep with OG 11. Did the 1st 50 qs tod…

Hi,

Those of us in Chandigarh planning to take the GMAT....let's share our resources/strategies and test prep tips to keep us motivated.

I'm planning to take the exam in August......have started the prep with OG 11. Did the 1st 50 qs today and have started maintaining an error log.

Contribute to the thread guys

Hi Blade,

Count me in...!! I am targetting for th exam somewhere around junly..
I have given it once last year but looking forward to improve my scores..!
Do PM me ur contact details and let's touch base with each other and plan out how to move forward with this....

Regards,
Anubhav

hey

PMd you. it'll be good to compares notes on d prep....will keep us motivated.

Hey Guys,

Nice to see a GMAT group being formed for Chandigarh. I had taken the exam in December 2008. I have the OG 11, OG for Math and OG for Verbal reviews with me. As I have already taken my exam, I am planning to sell these books to someone. I have taken utmost care not to mark anything on the books and use the answering sheets provided at the end instead. Please PM me for more details.

ALSO, if anyone plans to take up GMAT coaching at ********, please talk to me first before going there.

I have paid them my fee but couldn't join. Hence, you can go on my account (already spoken to them about this) and pay me the fee instead.

Hey Guys,

Nice to see a GMAT group being formed for Chandigarh. I had taken the exam in December 2008. I have the OG 11, OG for Math and OG for Verbal reviews with me. As I have already taken my exam, I am planning to sell these books to someone. I have taken utmost care not to mark anything on the books and use the answering sheets provided at the end instead. Please PM me for more details.

ALSO, if anyone plans to take up GMAT coaching at ********, please talk to me first before going there.

I have paid them my fee but couldn't join. Hence, you can go on my account (already spoken to them about this) and pay me the fee instead.

hi str..
need the material as well as m looking to join some institute. Revert back in case u are still not off the matrial.

Hi,

I am in Chandigarh and am done with my GMAT.

I have lots of stuff to be sold. If anyone needs it then plaese get in touch with me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Amy

hey Even I am planning to take the GMAT in July/ August..lets stay in touch

Hey Guys,
I am also planning to take GMAT in August-09. can you guide me regarding which Institute to join? whether K-a-p-l-a-n or J-A-M-B-O-R-E-E? I am presently not having any idea about both the institutes?

I am plannin to giv gmat in dec..I hav not strtd with my prep n wud like to knw more abt ppl from chandigarh who r givin gmat dis yr n dere strategies!!

I am also planning to take GMAT by dec2010. It will be really helpful, if anyone can suggest which coaching Institute is better in Chandigarh (primarily for verbal part)?
Please mail me your response on : [email protected]
Thanks in advance!! :)
@Abhishek - Hi abhishek , have you joined any coaching institute or planning to ?

@mayank-i havent joined any coachn institute nor am i plannin to coz i hardly hav tym aftr colg..infct dats y i am a bit worried coz 2.5 months may prove to b less wen i thnk dat i wil barely b able to manage 1-1.5 hrs on weekdays..

hi mayank, r u through with your gmat. thanks ravi