GMAT Study group: Calcutta

I know this is another one, but if it can help GMAT preppers in Cal, then why not ? Hence sincere acknowledgements to- mrin for the idea and parah_bhadra & drunk jerk for their innovations. This thread is for people preparing for GMAT fro…

I know this is another one, but if it can help GMAT preppers in Cal, then why not ?
Hence sincere acknowledgements to-
mrin for the idea and parah_bhadra & drunk jerk for their innovations.

This thread is for people preparing for GMAT from Calcutta.
Please use it to interact, make friends, share material and if possible meet up before we take on GMAT.

Please post with the following info:

- Study Material you are having
- Strength and Weakness in any particular Sections

Myself
- Location - Ballygunge
- G Day - Jan II week
- Prep Material - Kaplan CD + Princeton CD + OG 11
- Weak in SC & RC ( relative to others !)

I notice Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore have used the forum as well as this idea well. :wow: Lets see if it works out well for us Calcuttans.:)
Time

Oh dada,

Acknowledge kartey time at least, naam ta to theek rakhun 😃

Best of Luck on your venture. Let me know if you need any help.

Bye

Parag

Oh dada,

Acknowledge kartey time at least, naam ta to theek rakhun 😃

Best of Luck on your venture. Let me know if you need any help.

Bye

Parag

Dear Parag,

Sorry that was a typo.
Many thanks for the help

Time

if i appear for gmat in december or jan....will i be able to apply for b-schools for the fall 2006 session.

its cutting fine, but it is possible

i m too plannin to give GMAT by august-2006.....would like to be in touch with u kinna guys in calcutta.....as u rightly said we all can make grps and exchange materials...

I know this is another one, but if it can help GMAT preppers in Cal, then why not ?
Hence sincere acknowledgements to-
mrin for the idea and parah_bhadra & drunk jerk for their innovations.

This thread is for people preparing for GMAT from Calcutta.
Please use it to interact, make friends, share material and if possible meet up before we take on GMAT.

Please post with the following info:

- Study Material you are having
- Strength and Weakness in any particular Sections

Myself
- Location - Ballygunge
- G Day - Jan II week
- Prep Material - Kaplan CD + Princeton CD + OG 11
- Weak in SC & RC ( relative to others !)

I notice Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore have used the forum as well as this idea well. :wow: Lets see if it works out well for us Calcuttans.:)
Time
gnuisnotunix Says
i m too plannin to give GMAT by august-2006.....would like to be in touch with u kinna guys in calcutta.....as u rightly said we all can make grps and exchange materials...

I am planning to take the test again duirng end May. I am weak in SC and with my hectic work hours, I would not like to take any chances this time. Hence I am considering to take some help from the Princeton review center on Sarat Bose Road.

What is your prep plan?

Helo Time & other frnd of Calcutta...

I am here too .
A brief of my profile first:
I am BE Mech NIT JSR 76 %
M.Tech IITM 7.5
Working for L&T; since 2001..i.e approx 5 year work ex post postgraduation.
Want to apply for IIMC 1 yr course.
Planning to take GMAT 1st week June(hope i can still apply before 30-Jun'06) Pls suggest..!

I want to get hold of all the prep matl first..i have bought Princeton 2006 edition yesterday. Where can I get OG11th edition guys?

And my princeton guide did not have CD . Where can I get that too. Help me out Calcuttans.!!

Bump.

Are there people looking at GMAT from Cal in the near future? I am looking at giving it mid August '07.

kamokazee here pal, sittiin for gmat around 6th of august 07. contact me if u want to prepeare together.iam based in south kolkata.

Hi

Yeah would be good to prepare together. I have just started with my preparations. Message me your number and we can join in our preps together.

Cheers.

I am planning to give around nov-dec...if u can help me out....i wd be acknowledged....

Friends@kolkata,

Edit: Selling of books is not allowed.

Any other people planning to give GMAT from Cal?

Guys,

Just needed some info...

I am preparing for CAT.. so my math is pretty much okayish.. "(as far as GMAT si concerned..).. in fact I also try answering as many questions as possible in the GMAT Problems thread..

as far as Verbal is concerned.... how much time would it take to prepare for GMAT Verbal?... Would register for the Test date accordingly..

Thanks in advance!

why to keep multiple regional threads for one city and add more confusion.

this thread is old and has no much content. Also i think there's one more GMAT study thread for calcutta started by chango

ATTENTION- moderators and admins: need to close one thread and ask members to continue the discussion on other.

Hello All,

I am planning to give GMAT by this year end. Can anyone advise me which coaching institute should I join in Kolkata for GMAT preperation. taking into consideration that I am working, i need something concrete which is going to benifit me.

Thanks for help in advance!!

This thread might help you:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-study-group-calcutta-25011584

All the best.

diptichinu Says
I am planning to give around nov-dec...if u can help me out....i wd be acknowledged....

Did you join any istitute for preparing??