GMAT Study group bangalore

Hi I am Aman and planning to give my GMAT by july-august 2013. Currently I am based out of Bangalore (Marathalli area) and looking for partners for preparation of GMAT. My profile is : Occupation - IT professional Work Exp - 2 yrs …

Hi

I am Aman and planning to give my GMAT by july-august 2013. Currently I am based out of Bangalore (Marathalli area) and looking for partners for preparation of GMAT. My profile is :

Occupation - IT professional
Work Exp - 2 yrs

I am planning to form a group in bangalore to prepare for GMAT 2012.

Hey Aman..
me too planning fo rgmat around the same time

am near J P morgan.. working in accenture
what is going on nowadays then?

Hi chandu

I am planning to start the preparation. I thought that it would be better if we can have a group and start the preparation.
I stay in kundanhalli .

@chandu81 Hi chandu I am planning to start the preparation. I thought that it would be better if we can have a group and start the preparation.
I stay in kundanhalli .
@Aman2913 cell number??

Hi Bangalore ppl.. I hope u all r doing gud...

I am planning to give GMAT by May but desperately need some coaching classes... the main reason is I SUCK in english... so please suggest me some very gud classes and keeping one thing in mind that I need the one who can teach me from the scratch...CV naaa i didnt like it.
I have thought about TIME as it giving alot of class hour for verbal which sounds gud..
@piyushchak @chandu81 hi ... as we are three guys now ... can we please share our numbers with each other and discuss the coarse of action..... i feel instead of preparind alone if we do it in group it will be beneficial.
@Aman2913 @piyushchak my number is 7406512601.. do share you number as well

Hey guys , I am working in Accenture Pvt Ltd , Planning to take GMAT by May 2013 nd ... Can we meet up and discuss our plans and how to proceed further . Its really a pretty good time to start with our preparation . What do you say guys ??

@RAK15 Sure ..... lets plan to meet this weekend

hello aman,

hope ur prep is going gud.

let me know if u have already started a group.

if not, we can start one asap.

regards,

niren

@mecheniren Hi niren
We haven't started a group yet. lets plan for this weekend .

hi aman

i have sent a u a PM

do let me know the schedule

Hi Guys,

I, too, am planning for GMAT but haven't been able to decide the time frame yet. Let me know if I could join your prep group. I'm put up in Bannerghatta Road.

Regards,
Prashant

Guys

Is Marathalli a feasible place for all of us.

Please reply

@Aman2913 Marthahalli seems quite far for me as I'm staying near Bannerghatta road. But if it is convenient for others I can make it.

have you guys joined any coaching classes or plan to join ....My number is 9686528012

I saw that you guys are getting ready to prepare for your GMAT and GRE. Here is the link to SPANEDEA a LIVE one on one online coaching in both GMAT and GRE. There are many other courses too.

Just have a look as you guys are working you can set a time for the class any time any day. All the very best. :)

http://www.spanedea.com

Hi Guys

We are planning to meet tommorow i.e. Saturday at 5 PM.

venue :

Hown Town, Vanshee Tower
Outer Ring Rd, Marathahalli