Gmat Study Group Bangalore 2014

Hi Friends :mg: ,I am Sid! I have been working as a developer for 3.5 years now and alike many others, now my final bells are ringing to take The GMAT and do what I believe, I am really made for.Here from the threads and discussions, I lear…

Hi Friends mg,

I am Sid! I have been working as a developer for 3.5 years now and alike many others, now my final bells are ringing to take The GMAT and do what I believe, I am really made for.

Here from the threads and discussions, I learn that it really helps, keeps motivated and vitalizes your prep greatly if you sync with the people who are on the same page as you.

I stay in BTM and hopefully believe there may be quite a few of us around here in BLR who can form a mutually benefited group and shoot the GMAT Point-blank.

Comments and PM Welcome !

SG πŸ‘

Hi guys,

i dont see any more activity here.....are you guys still up for GMAT?!!!

Hey Guys,

I am up for GMAT in September, 2014.
I am basically a resident of Delhi but will be relocating to Bangalore very soon (12th April 2014 :D).

n i wanna give gmat prep this last push. Can you suggest me some 750-800 material for practice apart from the OG.

Also, Does anyone know of a good library in Bangalore?

Looking forward to my stay at Bangalore. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Uday,

welcome to Bangalore, this is what I think about GMAT:
1. We should only refer to the official material, if you are done with OG you can refer to quant and verbal review for more practice.
2. September will be too late for GMAT as most of colleges post their first round dead lines by Sept and you need some time to prepare your application.

Best of luck for your prep.

All you guys, who are looking forward to sync up, share, study and crack GMAT in the coming 2, 3 months and looking forward to make a serious group - Post your Name, Number and area where you stay in Bangalore ! Lets take it dead serious 😠

what is the largest possible value of y, (x-3) Λ›+ (y+6) Λ›=100

Hi, I want to sell some MBA preparation material- CAT (Time) and GMAT (Jamboree, Manhattan, OG) asap. I am based out of Bangalore. Please message me for details.

Wassup guys....any study plan...!!

Guys, I want to take up GMAT in August. What would be the best time to register and book for the test?

to me the question looks like this:

I want to eat the food...when should I eat it..!! 😲😲

So the answer is whenever you feel hungry....

You should register it at your own convenience.....but the thing is whenever you register it make sure that you have enough time to take at least 4-6 mocks.
Secondly if you are registering in morning hours than take all your mocks in morning hours or if you booking it in evening hours then plan your mocks in the evening hours.

Best of luck.... πŸ‘

Any people from Mysore here?? Asking this as no good group has been created for GMAT aspirants from Mysore. I there are at least a handful of you we can prepare through group studies etc..

Hi Guys,

how many of you have taken an exam date for this year or planning to take an appointment..πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Hi guys.. SIBM has announced admissions for MBA in Innovation and intrapreneurship. I really don't have any idea of how right the decision of getting into it can be.. Can you please help me out? I want to know:
1. Is the course well recognised?
2. Are the placements really as good as the ones in other MBA courses in SIBM?

Please help me out Puys.. Situation really bad !!

I am searching for a good GMAT institute in Bangalore, couple weeks back i attended one workshop from Top-One_percent, and it was good.

Do anybody have any idea how that institute is?
Or anything better?

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how to start the GMAT preparation from scratch? Means with which books should i start my preparation?
It would be great if anyone can share the e-books if they have any.

@UdayArora

Hey Guys,

I am up for GMAT in September, 2014.

I am basically a resident of Delhi but will be relocating to Bangalore very soon (12th April 2014 :D).

n i wanna give gmat prep this last push. Can you suggest me some 750-800 material for practice apart from the OG.

Also, Does anyone know of a good library in Bangalore?

Looking forward to my stay at Bangalore.

what was your score on the gmat test prep software? any other tests you took?

Hi GMATTERS,

I am Zee, IT - Business Analyst - 4+ Exp., Near Manayata business park.

I am dedicatedly preparing for the test. Looking for a study group/form a group. Interested, please reply.πŸ‘

Regards

Guys Please do help me. I am looking for GMAT Classes . Please do suggest me which is better e-GMAT or BYJU GMAT. Seriously need help . I am finding very difficult to ghave strength to study. I have decided to attend GMAT but in lot of confusions which one should i join. Can anybody please help.

If any of the guys have used BYJU GMAT tablet please do help and if anybody at all have used e-GMAT experience please help me.

Hi, anyone planning to write GMAT in sept 2014?