GMAT study circle in Lucknow - Feb 2008

Hi, This is foxle and i am gonna be taking the GMAT in Feb 2008.So if theres anyone in lucknow whos taking it then get in touch through this or can meet up in lucknow somehwere,the idea being to boost oneself for the exam and also exchange of…

Hi,

This is foxle and i am gonna be taking the GMAT in Feb 2008.So if theres anyone in lucknow whos taking it then get in touch through this or can meet up in lucknow somehwere,the idea being to boost oneself for the exam and also exchange of ideas and tips on GMAT.You'll agree that the sites and the books do provide but the parring with each other brings out the best for the exam..

So if ure there in lucknow then get in touch.

I think Lucknow has a lot of ppl studying for this and it will be a good idea to get together to exchange some ideas..!

Hi ppl,

Also i would like to add that i have checked out some of the coachin instis in lucknow and IMS n NODnat dont seem to be worth the money or the time spent.Atleast thats what i have felt in the demo classes i attended.So is there anyone who differs in the outlook towards these institutes..?..

Foxle

Dear Foxle ,

Thanks for the nice post ,I am at lko and planning to take up GMAT in mid of 2008, I had a discussion with Arun Sharma( the guy writing books for cat for Tata macgraw hill ), he I feel will be better but still I want If you can also meet and asess him independently . H e will be available at AMS carrers , Aliganj near to Swad Sweets .

hi foxel/joshi

even i m planing 2 take gmat mid 2008.

out of town as of now...
10th jan shifting 2 lucknow.

u guys can PM ur contact no. so tat v can meet up and do somthing contructive.

kindly post somthing abt ur self

regards
dhawan

Hi ppl,

Also i would like to add that i have checked out some of the coachin instis in lucknow and IMS n NODnat dont seem to be worth the money or the time spent.Atleast thats what i have felt in the demo classes i attended.So is there anyone who differs in the outlook towards these institutes..?..

Foxle

i went through a number of threads on dis site...saw messages of various aplicants regarding joining coching institute.
none of them were in favour of any coching or anything like tat...

most of them having 700+ managd it on there own .

wat say puys?
u also visit these threads...and hav som rough idea...

regards
dhawan

common
all pugs in lucknow for GMAT reply....

Hey You Guys,

Nice to see some activity on this Thread. It would be nice if we could all post our profiles and the schools we are targeting.

I am a B.Tech, MS with almost 4 years of work-ex. Targeting mostly 1 yr MBA schools like Cornell, Kellogg, Oxford & INSEAD.

Keep up the activity here.

Cheers,

Hi,

This is foxle and i am gonna be taking the GMAT in Feb 2008.So if theres anyone in lucknow whos taking it then get in touch through this or can meet up in lucknow somehwere,the idea being to boost oneself for the exam and also exchange of ideas and tips on GMAT.You'll agree that the sites and the books do provide but the parring with each other brings out the best for the exam..

So if ure there in lucknow then get in touch.

I think Lucknow has a lot of ppl studying for this and it will be a good idea to get together to exchange some ideas..!

hi i am santosh planning to take gmat this year.
from where should i start preparations?

i am in lucknow

what are the inst. i could prepare in?

reg
santosh
hi foxel/joshi

even i m planing 2 take gmat mid 2008.

out of town as of now...
10th jan shifting 2 lucknow.

u guys can PM ur contact no. so tat v can meet up and do somthing contructive.

kindly post somthing abt ur self

regards
dhawan

hi dhawan have u taken gmat in 2008.

i am planning this year

what kind of prep can be made in lucknow
reg
santosh
hi i am santosh planning to take gmat this year.
from where should i start preparations?

i am in lucknow

what are the inst. i could prepare in?

reg
santosh

hi///any 1 taking gmat in june 09?