GMAT Sept/Oct 08 Noida

Guys, nebody looking for Fall 09 admission… Shall we start a new thread as the older one is closed… About me… appearing in end of sept/starting oct for my GMAT…im having 3+ of workex (By the time of joining) in IT MNC… Regard…

Guys,
nebody looking for Fall 09 admission....
Shall we start a new thread as the older one is closed...
About me... appearing in end of sept/starting oct for my GMAT...im having 3+ of workex (By the time of joining) in IT MNC...

Regards,
Ashish

Ashish,

This is a good initiative. I am also planning to take the GMAT in Oct/Nov'08 and apply for the next fall.Whats ur D-day Date??

Regards
VS

Hi,
Gud to see you...
I havn't zeroed in upon the dates but sept end is in my mind...
Hows your prep buddy... and what's ur date....

Have you started taking mocks... I have given few but my performance is not different from that of Team India(LOL).... Hope to plug in my loopholes sooner and conc upon test-tectice.

Regards,
Ashish

Haven t taken a date yet...i think u should check at site www.mba.com for seat availability if u r planning to take in September....I am planning to take in Oct'08..Prep is not in a good shape....lets see...

Hi guys... me also planning to take GMAT in Oct... strted with preps... OG wat bout u?

Welcome g_gmat,
yea it's OG 10 & 11 here too....and for PS im following ARUN SHARMA. I think thorough walk-through over OG is sufficient along with test-prep from Manhattan...
What's the score you are hitting on full length tests...

Regards,
Ashish

Hi Ashish,
Didnt really try full length tests till now.. wat about u?

Hi G_GMAT,
took few full-lenghts and results are a mix. Have you taken ur appointment. I'm caught off-gaurd as I havn't taken my appointment and no dates are available for sept.
I'm now looking for early Oct appointment or else would have to go to Allahabad....lol
Thanks Italian for the reminder...
Regards,

Hi Aashish,

Correct me if i am wrong...Isn t Arun sharma a book for Cat Quant.??

Regards
VS

Hi Aashish,

Correct me if i am wrong...Isn t Arun sharma a book for Cat Quant.??

Regards
VS

Yea VS,
For brushing your PS skills, I think it's sufficient. Hows ur prep buddy...
Regards,
Ashish

hi....
I have taken my GMAT date on 22nd OCt...is nybody with me ???

Hi Ashish,

I have booked a date for gmat- 14th Nov'08 .Till date i haven t found a good book for GMAT Quant (PS and DS BOTH) though..please suggest??..(I have already noted arun sharma)

My prep is not going too well ,as i was very busy with my job from past few dayz...from today i am planning to make a start seriously...I think
2 and half months are sufficient..

Howz ur prep buddy??? Did you book a date or not...

Are you referring any other books except OG...??

Regards
VS

Hey... i am taking test on Oct 21... so u hve company...
hws prep goin?? mine is slow... nt started with full length tests... tryin to wrk aroundf OG.

Hi,

I took my GMAT on Aug 9.... it was terrible... thought i will be able to handle it on my own.... so i am planning to take it again somewhere in Oct end.. hopefully... right now i am searching for a good coaching in and around Noida... if you guys know of any coaching please do let me know.....

hi all ,
mine is on 25oct.......
preparation still not in full swing .... i have started with OG 11

15 Nov .. Started with OG 11.

Wanted to take your opinion on joining IMS/TIME etc. classes is it useful ?

Please suggest ?

AK
-- NEVER SAY DIE --- :2gunfire:

Hi,

I took my GMAT on Aug 9.... it was terrible... thought i will be able to handle it on my own.... so i am planning to take it again somewhere in Oct end.. hopefully... right now i am searching for a good coaching in and around Noida... if you guys know of any coaching please do let me know.....

Hi SBansal...
I cannot really help you with this as I am too unaware of the standard of any of the coaching classes. Most of the guys are preperaing on their on here and I think a guidance is all required rather than coaching to score in GMAT...
Regards,
Ashish
Hi Ashish,

I have booked a date for gmat- 14th Nov'08 .Till date i haven t found a good book for GMAT Quant (PS and DS BOTH) though..please suggest??..(I have already noted arun sharma)

My prep is not going too well ,as i was very busy with my job from past few dayz...from today i am planning to make a start seriously...I think
2 and half months are sufficient..

Howz ur prep buddy??? Did you book a date or not...

Are you referring any other books except OG...??

Regards
VS

Hi Italian,
I think I have really messed up the things....Haven't taken an appointment yet...
Actually went hometown for some reason..
I think Arun Sharma is more than enough if u practise all the difficulty levels but needn't to devote much time once the concept is grasped by you. Other than that I dont prefer any book. Study Mat. for CAT by coaching classes(TIME/CL..) should be sufficient...
One more, OG Maths review is also there but I dont know how the book is...

Are you following any other book also...
Regards,
Ashish

hey guys!!

i am from delhi an presently workin wid a mnc in mumbai. i will be having an exp. of a lil more than 2.5 yrs this time next yr. m plannin to go for an mba in aug/sep nxt yr.

i have booked my date wid gmac. its on 4th oct.
well prep have taken off,,though i hav nt given a full length exam yet,,will start doing it after 15th of sep.

for grammer: manhattan
for quant: m relyin on cat stuff(yes m one of those who tried thier luck with CAT more than 1 time 😃 )

if you guys think sm other stuff can aslo be used, then plz suggest so.