GMAT security breach appeal

My daughters GMAT score was cancelled because she was inadvertantly wearing her watch during the initial essay portion. When she came out on break, the test administrator noticed it and she took it off and put it in her locker for the rest of the …

My daughters GMAT score was cancelled because she was inadvertantly wearing her watch during the initial essay portion. When she came out on break, the test administrator noticed it and she took it off and put it in her locker for the rest of the exam. Does anyone have any experience with something like this? can this cancellation be appealed?

gmatmom Says
My daughters GMAT score was cancelled because she was inadvertantly wearing her watch during the initial essay portion. When she came out on break, the test administrator noticed it and she took it off and put it in her locker for the rest of the exam. Does anyone have any experience with something like this? can this cancellation be appealed?

i would say the best people to answer that would be the GMAT care center. There is a number available for India as well.

I think one of your points should be that while she took the watch during the break she did not intimate then that they would cancel the scores.

All the best
gmatmom Says

did u hear anything about it then ?