GMAT scores for XLRI ?

Hi All, I would like to post this question to XLRI students and Alumni. XLRI accepts GMAT scores from NRI / International candidates. I’m interested in pursuing the PMIR course from XLRI. I am an Indian citizen who is eligible to apply t…

Hi All,

I would like to post this question to XLRI students and Alumni. XLRI accepts GMAT scores from NRI / International candidates. I'm interested in pursuing the PMIR course from XLRI.

I am an Indian citizen who is eligible to apply through the NRI route. Can someone please advise me on the GMAT cutoff scores for XLRI ? Unlike IIMs, XLRI does not mention the minimum required score.

I recently took the GMAT and score 630 (78 percentile). Would this score be good enough to expect a call from XLRI ?

Please advise... thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I would like to post this question to XLRI students and Alumni. XLRI accepts GMAT scores from NRI / International candidates. I'm interested in pursuing the PMIR course from XLRI.

I am an Indian citizen who is eligible to apply through the NRI route. Can someone please advise me on the GMAT cutoff scores for XLRI ? Unlike IIMs, XLRI does not mention the minimum required score.

I recently took the GMAT and score 630 (78 percentile). Would this score be good enough to expect a call from XLRI ?

Please advise... thanks in advance.

Please post your queries here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xat-xlri2007-09-queries-and-discussion-exam-jan-7-2007-25016825 for a faster response

Mridul