gmat scores for SPJAIN

i got 710 gmat score. i am from india only. does that mean i can apply for 2012 spjain mumbai using gmat score? that would mean i am already eligible and even if i don;t give cat or xat i wil be called for inteview on the basis of my gmat scores? …

i got 710 gmat score. i am from india only. does that mean i can apply for 2012 spjain mumbai using gmat score? that would mean i am already eligible and even if i don;t give cat or xat i wil be called for inteview on the basis of my gmat scores?

i am in my 4th year and have no work experience. also i am looking only at mumbai campus and want to apply this year itself. wil just my gmat score do?

710 is par score as far as SPJain is concerned. But SPJain gives a profile based call and your class X, Class XII, Graduation marks apart from extra curricular activities and qualities of work ex will play a major role in getting a call.

Regarding GMAT score SPJain usually gives call at 680+

Hope this helps:clap:

P.S. if you want to apply on the basis of GMAT, you can apply

i have 90+ Xth and Xii scores. 7.5 cgpa and good extracurricular activies been involved in organising comitee etc in college...but no work experience apart frm internships that too not at very prestigious institutes...
shd that be a prob? the lack of work exp i mean....