GMAT Score of 780

Hi !! I have got a GMAT Score of 780 just recently and I am looking at Wharton business school as an option. Just wanted to know if in case anyone is also applying for that program this year for the fall of 2011. waiting for a response…

Hi !!

I have got a GMAT Score of 780 just recently and I am looking at Wharton business school as an option. Just wanted to know if in case anyone is also applying for that program this year for the fall of 2011.

waiting for a response...

Regards

Kartik.

hey Kartik..great score...awestruck completely!!

for sure..not related to ur query, but can u share full-length practise test, if any?!

Hi !!

I was a student at IMS-kolkata thus used their full length CD as a base. Besides that had also taken Kaplan premier program tests. Kaplan helped me in my quants section.

Though for SC and RC I had used the extra study material provided by our faulty.

I had used Manhattan for the SC practice.

hope this helps.

Regards

Kartik

Can you let us know your Q/V split?

btw, Congrats!

Hi !!

I was a student at IMS-kolkata thus used their full length CD as a base. Besides that had also taken Kaplan premier program tests. Kaplan helped me in my quants section.

Though for SC and RC I had used the extra study material provided by our faulty.

I had used Manhattan for the SC practice.

hope this helps.

Regards

Kartik

Thanks!!
N wish u luck for a good B-School..!

Congratulations on your 780. I am not applying to Wharton but a peer of mine is.

Best of luck; it is a great university. What other programs are you looking at?

Hi Kartik,

Congratulations on your score. Its a great score.

About Wharton, I really want to apply but i guess not for 2011. Though how are you financing your studies, were you granted a loan, schlarship, or personal finance? Would b a gret help if you can give any suggestions. I am not sure as to what should i do. some say its best to take a loan, better than asking parents for money. in addition, is it advisable to get the whole ampunt from india or US or India?

Please Reply. would really appreciat any help.