GMAT Score of 690.Trying for MBA schools only in and around India

Hello all, I gave my GMAT yesterday and my score is 690.I am planning to apply to MBA programms only in and around India, e.g. ISB,greatlakes,SP Jain,and the ones in singapore and Hong Kong… Request to please let me know how my chances are …

Hello all,
I gave my GMAT yesterday and my score is 690.I am planning to apply to MBA programms only in and around India, e.g. ISB,greatlakes,SP Jain,and the ones in singapore and Hong Kong....
Request to please let me know how my chances are with the limited choices of schools that I have.
I have a 3.8 years of experience , out of which 1.5 years is onsite.
My acads are okay(Similar to most other IT people in India)... and extra curricular are also okay.. nothing very exceptional..I am progressing well in my job ...
SHould I take the GMAT again to try to improve my score..although I am not sure how re taking would help with the work schedule that I have...
Is 690 a good enough score to apply ?
Please let me know...I am confused..

Regards

3.8 years is a good experience. 690 scores are also good however it would be great if u have scored above 700. Your chances of getting into schools which u have mentioned are a lot. 90% chances are there for you getting an interview call from at least 3-4 colleges(from the list of colleges you have mentioned).