GMAT score 740(Q50,V40) - my experience

Hi guys, a passive member of this forum, i have used it only to gain information but never contributed here, not when i cracked with CAT 99.63 with ACLKI calls nor when i cracked GMAT wid 740(Q50,V40). As like the rest of the guys, sorry i ca…

Hi guys, a passive member of this forum, i have used it only to gain information but never contributed here, not when i cracked with CAT 99.63 with ACLKI calls nor when i cracked GMAT wid 740(Q50,V40).

As like the rest of the guys, sorry i cant post much on my prep, i have never touched the OG 10 or 11, donno wat d insides r like...

the only prep includes two real tests from kaplan, one testPrep test and a couple of sectional tests from 800score on math. believe i didnt even go thru any other study material or whatsoever.....

one thing i can advise some of u guys is try preparing for the 4 hrs of the test rather than on building up your skill set....everyine knows the skillset tested here is wuite basic....gmat being the admission test for wud be managers...it tends to test ur managerial skills more than the aptitude skills......think a bit and then u will realise wat dat means......managing urself in 4 hrs of constrained and high pressure situation. a bad self manager can almost never manage anything else...maybe iam wrong...but this outlook really helped me inspite of my total lack of the high - profile preparation. sorry to disappoint u guys, but hope atleast some of u cud catch wat i mean....

Thanks one and all