GMAT score 640, 5 yrs work exp, indian b school options

Hi, I have* GMAT score of 640, good academic record and 5 years of work exp as of June '09. * Could you tell me which B-Schools in India can I apply with the above details. I know the score is pretty low so that is why I am very confu…

Hi,

I have GMAT score of 640, good academic record and 5 years of work exp as of June '09.

Could you tell me which B-Schools in India can I apply with the above details. I know the score is pretty low so that is why I am very confused as I knew only about ISB.

And I can't afford to take GMAT again.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Priyam

Great Lakes, chennai.
i think it would be an ideal B-school for you to apply.

Vamsi.

Priyam
what is ur experience profile?

Hi,

I have GMAT score of 640, good academic record and 5 years of work exp as of June '09.

Could you tell me which B-Schools in India can I apply with the above details. I know the score is pretty low so that is why I am very confused as I knew only about ISB.

And I can't afford to take GMAT again.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Priyam

I have 5 years of experience in IT industry.

if u are targetting indian B schools, then schools which i know
1. great lakes gave calls last year to 640.the admissions have opened now. essays,gd,pi and work ex will make a difference in the convert if u get i/v call
2.spjain can also be targetted. the admissions will open in june/july next year. if u have good GD/PI then chances are bright
3. xl,iim indore also gives calls to 640.but convert is difficult
admission to colleges depends on ur essay and other parameters such as work exp. try ur luck

priyam4mba Says
I have 5 years of experience in IT industry.