GMAT SC Free classes

FREE SC CLASSES: Contact([email protected]) me for free SC essential grammar classes(2 classes for 1:30 hrs each). The candidate must know about the pattern of GMAT and types of questions asked in the exam. Following topics will be covered: 1…

FREE SC CLASSES: Contact([email protected]) me for free SC essential grammar classes(2 classes for 1:30 hrs each). The candidate must know about the pattern of GMAT and types of questions asked in the exam. Following topics will be covered: 1. Sentence and its classifications, 2. Phrases and clauses, 3. Parts of speech, 4, Gerund and participles, 5. GMAT Active/Passive voice, 6. Verbs - Helping, Action, Linking; Transitive and intransitive, 7.Run on sentence/comma splice, Sentence Fragment, 8. Elliptical Constructions etc.

Hey folks, I'm an italian guy, preparing for the GMAT as you are since you happen to stumble on this thread.

I am quite weak on the quant side. I'm currently enrolled in @gmatmotivator course attending both verbal and quant.

Well, it has been 4 weeks so far and I'm honestly experiencing substantial improvements, I am focusing on math as long as it is my weak point nonetheless @gmatmotivator is giving me support on verbal too.

In brief: really valuable in my humble opinion, get advantage of the free class. +1

Marco.