GMAT - Same consideration for the score even after 5 years

Hi all, :: I have finished college and I am waiting for the company that I am placed in to call. So I thought I could write my GMAT this year. I am planning to work in my company for around, say 2-3 years. I know that GMAT scores are valid f…

Hi all,

I have finished college and I am waiting for the company that I am placed in to call. So I thought I could write my GMAT this year. I am planning to work in my company for around, say 2-3 years. I know that GMAT scores are valid for 5 years. But will the B-Schools around the world give the same consideration to the scores which is around 4 years old and the scores of the present year. Say, if I score about 700 this year and I apply for the B-school four years later i.e.2013 and some other guy who has written GMAT in 2013 and gets the same score. Will I be considered along with him in ALL B-SCHOOLS including top-notch B-Schools in the world?
I am totally confused. Please provide me with some answers..!

every individual b-school has its own gmat criteria. whether the score shud not be older than 2yrs or 3 yrs etc. if a school does not want scores older than say 2yrs then all scores are treated at par.

there is no hard and fast figure. u need to search criteria for each school. u r intending to target.

Hi all,

I have finished college and I am waiting for the company that I am placed in to call. So I thought I could write my GMAT this year. I am planning to work in my company for around, say 2-3 years. I know that GMAT scores are valid for 5 years. But will the B-Schools around the world give the same consideration to the scores which is around 4 years old and the scores of the present year. Say, if I score about 700 this year and I apply for the B-school four years later i.e.2013 and some other guy who has written GMAT in 2013 and gets the same score. Will I be considered along with him in ALL B-SCHOOLS including top-notch B-Schools in the world?
I am totally confused. Please provide me with some answers..!