GMAT preparation group 2017

To create an active group of gmat 2017 aspirants to regularly discuss on topics over web.

I am starting the preparation for GMAT 2017 and looking for serious aspirants who want to prepare with me over web. Would like to do regular skype sessions and will study as a group.

If you are interested then share your contact number, email id and skype id here or in [email protected]

Hi i 4 years of work experience and have done 2 years PGPM (Finance) from ICFAI. Now i want to do 1 year international MBA from one of the top 100 b school in the world. Should i go with this idea of again doing MBA and will it help me??

If i should do it how should i go about it?

Please help

Hi,

I have a question here regarding Possesive Noun. 

Are both the following sentences the same ?

1. The boys ball

2. The boys' ball

Both denote a group of Boys but not sure if the above two sentences are the same.

Hi Folks,

I need your suggestions, I have appeared for CAT,XAT and other exams but unfortunately could't crack any of them well enough to get into top B schools.

I am looking forward to giving GMAT a shot.

With average quant abilities will it be possible for me to give GMAT 2-3 months from now? considering I prepare well for english section?

I am planning to just solve official guide and I need suggestions on mocks. preferably free( I would really appreciate if anyone who is done with their GMAT exams share their used mocks with me, I heard we could flush out the used data and start afresh).

Please help me out :)

Would really appreciate it.

Hi, if anyone is interested for learning about GMAT Quantitative Aptitude, please let us know. We are hosting our first FB session this weekend. The topic will be Sets and Venn Diagrams. If you are interested then please register yourself by submitting this google doc. 

https://goo.gl/forms/vlw1VjLcvEcNwoS72

Once we receive handful of responses we will conduct the class. 

Anyone knows how's are the MSc programs at Nanyang Technological University, (NTU), Singapore.. I have applied for MSc Supply Chain & Logistics. Is it any good? PS : I am a fresher with inclination towards Operations / Supply Chain.

good gmat coaching centre in pune?

Hi All,

If anyone has access to GMAT material and test series and is interested to share the cost, please ping me.

Also, the serious GMAT aspirants who are willing to do a group study, please let me know. I'm ready to do a rigorous GMAT study.

Hi I am looking for serious aspirant for GMAT for study group.

Hey guys is there any changes to GMAT 2018 from 2017? Just trying to finalise on a tentative date.

Hi, which good Indian B schools accept GMAT scores? for Indian residents

Any whatsap group?

Dear Friends, i am new to this portal as well just started to prepare for GMAT.

Just a short background about me, i hail from Merchant Navy background and presently working with a MNC in a manegerial position in HSSE dept.

Please advise where i can find some learning videos to start with

Do add me in relevant whatsgroup too

Thanx in Advance

Varun Agrawal

+91-8879628173

Does anyone have E-GMAT online verbal subscription left ??......I'm interested in buying..... 

The second free vocab song "Persist even after failures" is now available on YouTube.  It is a 2.5 min song which covers 20 difficult English words. So now, one can memorize 19+20 words just by listening 2 songs during one's idle time. Do remember to subscribe to the free youtube channel to get latest updates of upcoming songs. www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMSBBijS0M  

The second free vocab song "Persist even after failures" is now available on YouTube.  It is a 2.5 min song which covers 20 difficult English words. So now, one can memorize 19+20 words just by listening 2 songs during one's idle time. Do remember to subscribe to the free youtube channel to get latest updates of upcoming songs. www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMSBBijS0M  

Does anybody have pdf copy of  Kaplan’s GMAT preparation guide? If yes, please share or PM me the link.

TIA. 

What shall be your selection in Select Section Order in GMAT 2017-18? 

• Order # 1 i.e. AWA > IR > Quantitative >Verbal
  • I have not decided yet!
  • Order # 3 i.e. Quantitative > Verbal > IR > AWA
  • Order # 2 i.e. Verbal > Quantitative > IR > AWA

0 voters

How to convert cgpa of scale 10 to gpa of scale 4?While filling the form,a table shows that for Indian Students,60-100 is equivalent to 4.0 but at the below link : http://www.mba.com/india/plan-for-business-school/choose-a-school/study-internationally/convert-grades-to-gpa.aspx nothing as such for Indian students is mentioned.Please clarify.