GMAT Prep - Answer explanations

Hi, I am just beginning my GMAT preparations with 8 years of work experience. I gave GMAT prep test 1 and scored a pathetic 480. I also gave 2 KAPLAN testa nd scored 560 adn 520 in those. I am aiming for ascore of 700+ before I give the GMAT. …

Hi,
I am just beginning my GMAT preparations with 8 years of work experience. I gave GMAT prep test 1 and scored a pathetic 480. I also gave 2 KAPLAN testa nd scored 560 adn 520 in those. I am aiming for ascore of 700+ before I give the GMAT.

I am looking for inpits on following areas:

1) Time strategy- when I anlyzed my low scores in GMAT prep, I found that I had not divided the time correctly among all questions and also made some conceptal mistakes. Please suggest anythign anyone thinks might help.

2) GMAT prep tests answer explanations. for many of the first few questions, I was wrong, I am unable to still figure out the right answers. can someone help em with this please?

3) if anyone has any experience of improving scores on the same lines, please share your strategya s this will be great help for me.

Thanks,

Hi,
I am just beginning my GMAT preparations with 8 years of work experience. I gave GMAT prep test 1 and scored a pathetic 480. I also gave 2 KAPLAN testa nd scored 560 adn 520 in those. I am aiming for ascore of 700+ before I give the GMAT.

I am looking for inpits on following areas:

1) Time strategy- when I anlyzed my low scores in GMAT prep, I found that I had not divided the time correctly among all questions and also made some conceptal mistakes. Please suggest anythign anyone thinks might help.

2) GMAT prep tests answer explanations. for many of the first few questions, I was wrong, I am unable to still figure out the right answers. can someone help em with this please?

3) if anyone has any experience of improving scores on the same lines, please share your strategya s this will be great help for me.

Thanks,

Hey
check out the gmat study group pune thread-page 12. A person, ITSucks, has taken the gprep 1 and scored a 730. He along with few others have discussed strategies out there. You can post it there instead of a new thread. You will get a lotta responses than you would get here. Keep at it and you would score well. ATB

Cheers