GMAT or CAT??? MBA with work experience or without?? (which will be helpful to me to build my career strong)

Hi guyz…m in my 4th yr of b tech (mechanical branch) and got placed in TCS. As i dont have any intrest in mechanical, i found computer software,programming intrested and want to build my career in IT world. i want to pursue master degree too as…

Hi guyz..

m in my 4th yr of b tech (mechanical branch) and got placed in TCS. As i dont have any intrest in mechanical, i found computer software,programming intrested and want to build my career in IT world. i want to pursue master degree too as only bachelor wont let my career go to much height. for master i prefer doing MBA. but i am really confuse to give CAT or GMAT? do MBA without work exp or after working in TCS for 2 yr?? its my peak time to select certain path which would set my career.
PLZ suggested smthing guyz,i really want to sort out things better..
as recently i read about MBA in IT and in SYSTEM.plz explore this option also for me for doing MBA in certain fields as i ave very low knowledge about various options in MBA which have good future in it..
Thanks for ur support(in advance)
Shel