GMAT Online coaching

Hey Puys, Can anyone suggest best online GMAT coaching website? I want to start preparing ASAP. Please respond. :: Sonali

Hey Puys,

Can anyone suggest best online GMAT coaching website? I want to start preparing ASAP. Please respond.

Sonali

I am also looking for the same.

I wanna know asap bcoz I want to start preparing for GMAT. I guess the best time to take GMAT is August, right??

Hello All,

I have got a lot of people asking me about online GMAT coaching. Here are a few things you should keep in mind while looking for one:

1) Are these "live" classes or these recorded sessions you will be seeing? Some may prefer live since they can interact with the teacher (albeit using chat). Some may prefer recorded so they can view it anytime they want (though live classes will give you an additional recorded option as well).

2) What support mechanism do you have during and after the course? Sometimes it is just through support forums/twitter - not even emails, let alone phone. So be careful there.

3) What kind of questions will be available for you after the sessions? What is the quality of these questions? Are there any sectional or full-length tests that are bundled into it?

4) What is the validity of the course? If you end up buying it now and decide to reschedule then you might end up repurchasing the entire product. So beware of that.

5) Can you attend a demo of the class? Do you understand the accent? Is the speed too fast or slow for you? Do you think you can sit in front of your computer for a few hours listening to this?

I will add a few more when I can think of it. Others can throw in their experiences here.

Regards,

Arun

I mentioned in one of the other forums and copy pasting it here as well.

I enjoyed studying from the paid course of Master GMAT - GMAT Course, GMAT Tests, GMAT Questions, The #1 GMAT Prep
You can try the 1 week trial offer and decide.

Hey Puys,

Can anyone suggest best online GMAT coaching website? I want to start preparing ASAP. Please respond.

Sonali

Hey Sonali

You can try Creackverbal. They are based out of bangalore and also provide online classes for the outstation candidates.

Cheers
Ritz

There is one more course offered by Knowledge Career Resources. They offer a live course with tests. i recently joined and it seems it is all fine for me atleast.

Can anyone suggest me best online coaching wid excellent study material as I want to appear for GMAT in 1st Jan ??

How well is achievers point in this case?

Is IMS india is good for GMAT Ciaching?

need some feedback on Experts' Gobal Guidance programme and Jamboreeindia's computer-aided training for GMAT.
Which one is better??

Hi folks,

If you're looking for online coaching, Kaplan offers online classes--both self-paced video and live online classes. We offer free classes on a regular basis, you can sign up for one here: http://bit.ly/PJBYo5 Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Eli

I do not have much idea about GMAT coaching class.I did self study and scored a decent 740(Q48,V44) this July.If any body interested I am ready to offer guidance.

@EducationAisle said:
Congratulations Prakash, but your superb score does not, IMHO, deprecate the coaching classes. After all, who knows that with good coaching, you could've managed the bull's eye Q 51 V51 : ).
Thanks,
Ashish.

Hi Ashish
Please read carefully.I never deprecated the coaching class in my post.I just said that I have no idea about coaching class.

Hi Prakash can you please guide me..I intend to take my GMAT on 27th nov..thanks a lot fr your help

@Abhi1229
Please let me know what kind of guidance you are looking for?

@prakashamit

Hi Prakash, Can you8 guide me for GMAT Prep. , I am planning to appear in January 2nd week

@Naren
Please let me know what kind of guidance you are looking for?

@prakashamit hi prakash which material should i refer..my basics are quite weak in maths..i joined ******** but it was quite bad..please guide me with material..