GMAT on 2nd Sep

Hi Everyone Scheduled GMAT on 2nd Sep. Just one week ahead. Taken two Tests from the Gmat Test Preparation Softwares and scored 640 in both of them. Quite worried if I can really get to a score of around 700 or more in just one more week to g…

Hi Everyone

Scheduled GMAT on 2nd Sep. Just one week ahead. Taken two Tests from the Gmat Test Preparation Softwares and scored 640 in both of them. Quite worried if I can really get to a score of around 700 or more in just one more week to go.

Stats:
First Test : Verbal : Incorrect : 14
Quant : Incorrect : 14

Second Test Verbal : Incorrect : 12(most of them from DS)
Quant : Incorrect : 16(most of them frmo SC)

Can anyone put some comments on the same.

Thanks
Abhishek

Hi Everyone

Scheduled GMAT on 2nd Sep. Just one week ahead. Taken two Tests from the Gmat Test Preparation Softwares and scored 640 in both of them. Quite worried if I can really get to a score of around 700 or more in just one more week to go.

Stats:
First Test : Verbal : Incorrect : 14
Quant : Incorrect : 14

Second Test Verbal : Incorrect : 12(most of them from DS)
Quant : Incorrect : 16(most of them frmo SC)

Can anyone put some comments on the same.

Thanks
Abhishek

Hi Abhishek, its not a good idea to start a thread for 1 personal query so please refrain from it.

You can try to put your query in following existing threads, you should get more response in these ones as they are dedicated prinarilty for this and being visited by more people -
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/33290-gmat-query-center-2008-09-a.html
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/31377-low-gmat-scores-find-help.html

Dont worry, just keep working on your strong areas and try to improve the weaker ones and you can touch the 700 figure.

For SC questions, have you gine through Manhattan SC, if not you can pm me with your e-mail id.

For DS questions, give some more time to them and try to analyze whether option 1 or 2 is sufficient to answer or not, dont assume the info given in one option while considering the other option. If individually they are not sufficient, then only move to option C or E.

Do not assume anything while working on DS questions such as the numbers given as integers only, try to validate the information given against all the possibilites.

All the best for G-Day !

Ashutosh