Hello aspirants, I have created this new thread to accumulate all those aspirants who already had GNAT and scored within a range of 550 to 590. Why and Wherefores: I feel that lot of people are trying hard to get into the dream zone…
I have created this new thread to accumulate all those aspirants who already had GNAT and scored within a range of 550 to 590.
Why and Wherefores: I feel that lot of people are trying hard to get into the dream zone of GMAT but due to some hindrance such as lack of materials, unavailability of strategies, timid enthusiasm et al we are lagging behind the mark. In various threads and forums people are increasing 110+ mark easily so why we cant? Can we unionize our efforts and help us secure a blazing score in GMAT?
Homogeneity: All of us are scoring drastically low in verbal but scoring high in quant. We already have a strong command on basic understanding of subjects and prior experience of GMAT. After all we have inviolable determination to increase our score by 110+.
- Keep tracking of all our study activities (Target and achieved)
- Provide all available materials with valid link on thread (Plz no copyright violation)
- Paste discussion link for questions/answers.
- Provide/share suggestions for preparations. (Ex: you may encounter a new SC rule, please post that with examples. Learnt a new RC strategy and felt effectiveness please do post that.)
- Titillate others to stick with the schedule
Requesting Moderator to remove this thread.
We already have separate threads for the various sections of the GMAT. I suggest you subscribe to them.
I'd like to see some real constructive work on this thread.