GMAT: Is it my cup of tea?

Hi, I am working for the last 2.5 yrs in the telecom industry with the top two global leaders (initially with the second from t now with the top MNC) currently as a Team Lead with the Managed Services wing. For higher studies, i have no qualm…

Hi, I am working for the last 2.5 yrs in the telecom industry with the top two global leaders (initially with the second from t now with the top MNC) currently as a Team Lead with the Managed Services wing.

For higher studies, i have no qualms against changing of domain as long as the offer has good prospects. I am loooking at marketing and/or Operational as a sensible background i can relate to

Academic life has been far from spotless... I have got year drop with not so great marks. Though i did manage to get my act together and procure a good campus placement in the final year. Its been looking up ever since

I am contemplating on the feasibility of a One year Management course through GMAT, India or abroad,,,for as good an institute i can manage.

Given my academic background am i making castles in the air? Can i realistically persue GMAT with zest to ensure a sound career.

Please throw some light, Great ones 😃