GMAT is all about temperament

GMAT as an exam is different from what has been seen and perceived by most of the students. We do not realise that it is nothing but like a game of chess. We need to be alert and logical. I got a 790 on the GMAT with 51 on quant and 49 on verbal. …

GMAT as an exam is different from what has been seen and perceived by most of the students. We do not realise that it is nothing but like a game of chess. We need to be alert and logical. I got a 790 on the GMAT with 51 on quant and 49 on verbal. I would like to share my experiences

cool mate.... pls share ur experiences and profile....

I am a Musician basically and a into writing novels as well... I am a post graduate in Journalism and Mass communication and have been a journalist as well. Took the GMAT with a dream to go to harvard one day

When i first started i used to get nightmares about RC.... I went through kaplan and then manhattan and then nova and joined a coaching class as well but it was all of no use. one day when i was in paris I met a student who asked me a question and that made me realise that what exactly is wrong. we all read x number of books for y number of days and solve z number of questions still why don't we all get the same score?..... think........

I realised while solving the practice tests that the software has been designed in a way where in if you make a random guess as well then the software can judge the guess.

people and students only know or have noticed that the level of the questions go up or down depending upon your right or wrong answers but hardly many have noticed that the software selects the kind of questions it will throw to you on the basis of the time you have taken to solve particular questions. If you solving a probability question in a fraction and that too correctly then you can expect few probability questions in your paper. as the sofware selects the topics in which you get it wrong and take more time

cool insights mate....

brilliant. So how did u go about beating the Gmat?