GMAT in 2010

Hi all, I am planning to take GMAT in June 2010. I have a plan to take GMAT coaching in Maya Group(Princeton review) in bangalore.Please let me know is it worth to undergo the coaching with it? Also please suggest me the materials/b…

Hi all,

I am planning to take GMAT in June 2010.

I have a plan to take GMAT coaching in Maya Group(Princeton review) in bangalore.Please let me know is it worth to undergo the coaching with it?

Also please suggest me the materials/books to study.

can u pls let me now the list of good coaching institutes in chennai ,their location and Coaching fee they Quote ?

Hi,
I am also planning to appear in GMAT this year. can some one suggest me good coaching in pune. can some send me the links where i can download good study material.

Hi there
i had a small query
For applying to GMAT , the work experience that is counted or seen by the various management institutes , IS it mandatory/preferred that the Work experience should be in the same field rather than in say 2-3 different areas.

Please clear my doubt ..... THanks 😃

I was wondering if anybody could help me out with my query. Im planning to give my GMAT in october '10 and plan for august admission"11 in US or UK but i have recieved discouraging reviews that work experience matters a lot . I will complete my MBBS in may '10 and will have probably 8 months of work ex at the time of applying . Do i stand a chance of getting into a good B school with limited work ex and a good GMAT score and is my background (medicine) going to be a hindernace or an advantage .
Thnx in advance.