GMAT GURGAON INSTITUTE - JAMB**** PR PRINCETON REVIEW - MANYA

hI PUYS, i am arvind from gurgaon. can anyone please guide which one to join , pros and cons.

hI PUYS,

i am arvind from gurgaon. can anyone please guide which one to join , pros and cons.

nikhil,

yes, thats definitely an option but joining a inst kinda keeps you running ..,
btw is jam***** and PR on the same boat or there is significant diff..

hi nikhil,

Thanks a lot for your info.

PS - for me also CL is near, do you also live near mg road ?

Hi, I am studying at veritas prep gurgaon... For you to make a decision, This may help:

Thanks Dipen

I think we met at institute also. I had visited veritas on 7th feb at about 5:30 or so.

I find the teachers and the other stuff good. However, the fee is a bit more than others. Since you seem quit confident of veritas that day and even on pagalguy, i wanted to discuss with you about the insights.

Can you please share your number at harnoors43@gmail.com?

DOES IIT DELHI- MBA ACCEPTS GMAT SCORE??????? I READ IT SOMEWHERE THAT IT DOES... CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE REQUIREMENTS????? & PROCEDURE???? I WILL BE WRITING GMAT IN AUGUST, IN DIAGNOSTIC TESTS I AM GETTING 700+ THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Please PUYS do not waste your money in princeton gurgaon.

I am not commenting on princeton's branches as a whole but princeton Gurgaon guys are really into making money only.....
I and my friends had a very bad experience.

Although the pesticides used in nearby fields are the primary cause of pollution in the Ellenville River, researchers believe that increased automobile traffic in the immediate vicinity is a contributing cause, since nearly all water samples taken from the river show signs of contamination from vehicular emissions. Such emissions are not typically considered a major source of water pollution, but researchers hypothesize that vehicular emissions are the source of more pollution in the Ellenville River than are pesticides.Which of the following, if true, most strongly supports the researchers' hypothesis?

The positive integers r, s, and t are such that r is divisible by s and s is divisible by t. Is r even?

1) st is odd

2) rt is even

A store currently charges the same price for each towel that it sells. If the current price of each towel were to be increased by $1, 10 fewer of the towels could be bought for $120, excluding sales tax. What is the current price of each towel?

A straight pipe 1 yard in length was marked off in fourths and also in thirds. If the pipe was then cut into separate pieces at each of these markings, which of the following gives all the different lengths of the pieces, in fractions of a yard?

A study separated all of the Saradian firms in a certain industry into two groups. The first group consisted of firms that have the largest proportion of clients outside of Saradia, and the second consists of those with the smallest proportion of such clients.

The first group showed a much larger increase in sales over the five-year span in which in the firms were studied. The effect was attributed to the weakness of the Sarade, the currency of Saradia.

Which of the following, if true, would best help explain how the weakness of the Sarade might result in the observed effect?

Correct the sentence in {......}

{With a recognition that there are challenges associated with adopting new curriculum and securing additional funding}, local school boards handling teacher requests typically encourage creative solutions that utilize existing resources.

In a graduate physics course, 70 percent of the students are male and 30 percent of the students are married. If two-sevenths of the male students are married, what fraction of the female students is single?

Neither extensive experience in a field nor access to exhaustive industry data, by itself, establishes an executive's ability to make appropriate decisions. Both are required simultaneously since experience can blind one to logical conclusions drawn from data, and exhaustive data is almost always, by definition, a way of measuring past trends that may or may not continue.If the facts stated in the passage above are true, a proper test of an executive's ability to make appropriate decisions is its ability to

Correct the sentence in {......}

Trade analysts are devising a number of models that can isolate causes of {economic inefficiency, to which they will then generate solutions; their aim is mainly creating} a system that will encourage unrestricted international trade.

Six machines working at the same rate constant rate complete a job in 12 days. How many additional machines working at same rate will be needed to complete the job in 8 days?

Industry analysts feel that Bluecorp paid far too much to acquire rival firm Strickland. While doing so limited competition they face in the marketplace, this approach cannot be profitable in the long run. Once two rival firms merge in order to increase profits, the higher prices would only provide other competitors an opportunity to enter the field at a lower price, cutting into Bluecorp's profits and making the acquisition of Strickland an expensive mistake.

Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?

Correct the sentence in {.......}

Artificial Intelligence researchers have designed interactive 'bots' that emulate {human conversation, and task management has been automated as well, whether it be for technology professionals or} also for computer users with no knowledge of the field.